T2 Wrist for coins?

Is it yet 100% confirmed that the undermine reals vendor will sell the t2 bracers? There were reports that on ptr the vendor had t2 bracers in stock (for 150 coins)
So people were wondering if it is useful to stock up to the current limit of 100 because blizz will increase the limit to 150 or even 200 in p5.

Does anyone know for sure that there will be no reset to 0 and the bracers will be at the vendor?
Don’ t wanna waste hours of time on this when they reset them, but if anyone could confirm it that they stay intact then i would love to stock my coins up to 100 before p5. There will be much more to do then than in the current “raidlogging” phase.

" New Rewards on the Tarnished Undermine Real vendor

Pix Xizzix now has additional new items such as Tier 2 bracer tokens for all classes available to purchase along with relics for druids, paladins, and shaman."

From the post about P5 from blizzard

Ok thx, but anything about a coin reset or can they be brought to p5?

Sadly nothing about how much they will cost or if they will be delayed, but im guessing the bracers will be available from day one and that we will get a increased cap for the coins

Cool was looking at stuff for my priest not much there. just a baby’s rattle, nothing cool

Think I’ll save my meager amount till Wednesday

Hope they are not 150 coins though ouch

I am just going to risk it, will get the cap of 100 or as close as possible.

150 is not that dramatic if you start with 90+ base amount.