T4 Shoulders - Just a Myth?

Hey Community,

I’d like to share an observation I made the last few months concerning the T4 shoulders. I like to transmog a lot of my characters. I have been farming the T4 set on 3 different characters of mine, especially on my mage, but I have never ever seen one single shoulder token (from whatever class) dropping in the last few months on any of the characters. I don’t know if I am incredibly unlucky or if there’s a bug or something since there were literally no drops, I have never seen the shoulder token drop. They are supposed to drop from the first boss in Gruul’s Lair. However, he always drops some kind of helmet and the Hammer of the Naaru, no token, no shoulders, on whatever character. It is a little frustrating to say the least.

Now, is it down to bad luck or is there some kind of bug? Anyone having a similar experience?

Thanks in advance,

Mel

It’s probably just bad luck. I’ve been farming the mail belt from AQ40 for almost a year to complete my Shaman t2.5 set and get the achievement for it, and it has yet to drop.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.