Tailors without Borders: Free linen bags fer all!

Oi lads and lasses! Some of ye may have already met some weird fella named Stibbons nosing around Goldshire and Kharanos givin’ away free linen bags left and right like a madman. Don’t be fooled, fer he’s no madman! ‘Tis but part of a sma’ effort tae support th’Alliance wi’ the “Tailor without Borders” initiative.

If ye’re a startin’ adventurer havin’ a dreich day with yer bags full o’ Kobold candles or summat o’ that sort, struggle no more! Keep yer eyes open fer general calls when Stibbons visits toun, or just wryte Stibbons or meself fer help and we’ll send ye some linen bags fer free. No maitter one o’ four! As many as ye need!

And if ye’re a rich boy who can afford losin’ some sarious coin or ye got linen cloth tae spare, mail it tae us! We’ll turn it intae nice wee bags tae spread among the folke. Fer the glory of th’ Alliance!

TL/DR: For the last few weeks I’ve been giving away linen bags in Elwynn and Dun Morogh, now by the hundreds, and I’ll keep doing so in the near future. If you’re starting from scratch in the realm you can leave me a message (preferably on Stibbons, as he’s the one making the bags) and I’ll send some your way. Donations of cloth are also welcome, although not needed!

2 Likes

Very nice, now please translate it to common.

I already had. I’m deeply sorry I can’t provide the kind of help you so desperately need!