Taivan`s Purpose, The Nokhud Offensive: Founders Keepers, Others Call Me Duck Header

I finished Taivans Purpose quest chain but I didnt get credit for achievement, I couldnt find any solution so I decided to go for another quest called Others Call Me Duck Header, and another bug I cannot interact with ducks to finish the quest, again no solution for that. soooooooo I said lets go for another quest called The Nokhud Offensive: Founders Keepers and another bug I cant place Maruuks Spear

Question is does it worth to play this game anymore? its so hilarious that Blizzard is trying to sell new expansion when game has tons of bugs!

I have come across two different quests that are completely bugged and need fixing.

1. The Nokhud Offensive: Founders Keepers
    I have done the dungeon and collected the bow and spear. For the final part I am able to place the bow, but the spear is not highlighted at all to be placed

2. Others Call Me Duck Herder. I am not able to feed any of the ducks. They are highlighted, but nothing works to feed them.

Both of these are bugs that I have seen raised on the forums, and both started when the pre patch went live.

Both these quests are still bugged!!!

Tried this one now. I cannot interact with the ducks as mentioned above.

Having the same issues!

Still having this issue.

The exact same issue…it bugs my mind that two two unrelated quests would be affected this way…i mean honestly thats just annoying…but i do hope they fix it eventually.

Yep… Both quest bugged

Same here, tried the duck one yesterday and today, still bugged!!

Just make sure you all raise it as a bug IN GAME as well, as this flags it better than a support ticket or a forum post

all three bugs are fixed, thank you

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.