Take mythic+ rewards serious please!

Í created this post partly because i need to hear the community’s thoughts on season rewards for doing m+ and secondly to make it clear that i am thoroughly disappointed with what im seeing.

Ive been on and off an avid m+ enthusiast since its launch in Legion, before this i used to raid, but i can no longer have scheduled raid/game time planned. Therefore M+ is the perfect substitute for me.

I recall the community asking for rewards for m+ all the way back in Legion and i applaud blizzard for listening and implementing it( however late they where to do that, which is another topic i wont get into).

I feel like the should look at the rewards again and do something extra for the people getting near or about 3000 dungeon rating, a reward like the Gladiator mount, which is possible to get at “just” 2400 rating in PvP.

How do you guys feel about this? Is it just me who feel like we’re not being prioritized?

this is the S2 mount reward 2000 rating.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Good enough for a goodie that i probably never use this expansion due to dragon riding.

1 Like

Well I disagree it looks awsome.

I don’t see what’s so offensive about it.

In shadowlands you got the same mount recoloured 4 times.

1 Like

Dont get me wrong i think the mount is awesome in itself, but why dont we get a dragonflying mount like the gladiators at 2400?

I never get to use the mount, i look at the gladiators flying about with pure jealousy NGL.

No. You don’t get Dragonriding mount like the gladiators at 2400 because the both are not the same thing.

LFR got one though :cold_face:

It much prefer this recolour than the Season 1 Recolour.

Lets face it 2000 rating is easy to get now. Yes, it can still be a challenge for new players to achieve. So I think the reward here is fine.

They should definitely put an M+ exclusive reward at 2500. And they should make sure that the Deep Cuts reward is Expansion limited if not season limited. Nothing has been confirmed about that though.

2400 PvP rating = 3000 mythic minus rating. So, no, no mount.

Because Gladiators have been grossly overrewarded ever since arena was introduced.

Americans love their competition.

You are not alone
i would welcome something similar to MoP and WoD with weapons and armor
cause mounts are cringe in this age…
I’m not a fan of ground reskin mounts
There is no point to push beyon that cause titles are also cringe for me
Even now i have no motivation to play m+ and push because i see nothing there to go for

1 Like

I absolutely agree with you and I commented on the same thing in another post. I believe there is one missing for the open world too for casuals or players who do not engage in M+ or PvP - they have access to the Razakar skin via LFR if I am not mistaken. (Not sure I don’t do LFR)

Btw its a skin for your dragon and not a mount. I think there should be a number of these skins as reward for various activities and the M+ one can be the elusive White version with chrome finishes.

We need more white mogs and skins and stuff in the game.

1 Like

I’d be glad if we had such a carrot on a stick for us, m+ enjoyers even behind a 3k rio score. It’s silly that even LFR ppl could get the unique proto-drake skin but M+ people only got the ground mount they’ll probably never even use.

Agree with the last paragraph. And that reward should be visible and significant, much like the skins for DF drakes. This season the reward is a weak VFX for mythic armor, which is not really bad, but you can’t even see it unless you ZOOM IN completely.

I’d vote for a M+ specific dragon skin for, say, the Velocidrake (cuz we in M+ go fast fast).

Tbh no one does.

They get a skin for their current dragon mount, which means we get a reward that goes towards our achievement while they dont.

Its likely because the games balanced around us getting more then 1 of the rewards

It is weird to give us a ground mount, yes, i dont think i rly mind tho overall.

Is that why pvp rating has suffered inflation while m+ score averagea have gone down :joy::joy:

In a serious reply:

PvP and M+ arent comparable, they demand very different skill sets.

However, raids are awarded a flying mount. And can be compared.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.