Take to the Skies with Skyriding

Take to the Skies with Skyriding

In The War Within™, players will be able to take to the skies on many flying mounts using new flight mechanics with Skyriding.

View Full Article

1 Like

So what’s the real reason for not allowing people from 70-80 to have steady flight (SF)? Levellers get the choice to flip between flying modes, yet us that’re starting off in TWW are essentially forced to use skyriding (SR) until we unlock SF. It’d be better if we could have the option to just choose the flight we want at the start.

I want it because I’d like to explore the zones and take the scenery in, and I’m sure there are other that may not care for SR, have motion sickness-like conditions that SR might trigger, and so on. It’s not too late to change this, and it really wouldn’t be something game breaking when it just allows people to go at their desired pace and rush through everything straight away.

6 Likes

I am quite happy with this

Can’t wait to prance through the skies with Sinrunner Blanchy. I just love the new animations for flying horses. :carousel_horse:

1 Like

i guess no reason at all. sometimes i cant understand choices. But… thats it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.