Taking From Nature

I have completed all but one of the achievements needed for A World Awoken and all I have left is Taking From Nature and Grimtusk’s fishing hole net. I have been waiting for this achievement to appear since the meta achievement for DF became a thing and I am yet to see the dailies appear.

I am rank 30 with the Tuskarr and have been since about 2-3 months after the expansion started and I have completed the Cutting Tusk Equipment achievement.

I have tried various things such as completing the dailies at other fishing locations and placing fishing nets at them as some comments have suggested that this will then unlock the Grimtusk location but I think this is BS and its simply down to RNG as to if this fishing location is available or not.

Is there anything I am missing in order to complete this achievement?

2 Likes

The Grimtusk fishing hole is almost always up when the Frayaak event is in Azure span. But probably won’t see the icon on the map as the event icon overlaps it.

It’s basically where you pick up the quests for the event.

Remember to check there first as you can only set one net location per day so if you have set a net elsewhere you won’t be able to do it.

Same here. The real problem is the stupid Fryak event that alternates between Azurespan and Plains. It seems to mess it up. The odd thing is I did this in S1 already but the achievement was reset, now I gots to suffer and wait.

Nope it is not as the event overlaps onto the fishing pool where the net is.

That’s what I’m saying, the event quest hub is on the pool where the net is but that doesn’t stop you doing the net if it’s up.

and what I am saying is NO it is NOT. I have been there literally every time and the quest for the net is NEVER up when it is the Fryak event.

Well it was for me and has been many times, that’s how I got the achievement. So maybe there’s some other factor involved in unlocking it.

Do you have the Iskaaren Ice Pick crafted?

Need 2 more nets. Thats all i lack for Taivan.

These rng based rotating dailies and fishing holes is the worst part of the World Awoken achievement.

I have this funny feeling it will take a very long time till i get to finish it.