Talanji needs to return and defy the Horde

The circle and Magni was present in Silithus extremely soon after the impact though,remember when we drained our artifacts into the sword. And Azerite had not surfaced yet then.

This is not true at all “With a sigh, Anduin turned away from the statue and faced the pair of leaders. “My letter outlined the nature of the current battle we face,” he said. “A battle to heal our world. Has Magni come to you yet?” “Not yet,” Malfurion said. “It is a wide world, and Speaker for it he may be, but there is much ground to cover.” Page 112.

Which takes place way after Anduins speech. on page 22

But wasn’t that a memory of his meeting?

No it is a current event at the time. Anduin is thinking that the temple of the moon reminds him of the netherlight temple on the same page though.

Hmm? I have had this discussion before, on Reddit, and at that time I was even shown with book proof that the circle was already there.

So you admit it yourself, right? According to the book, the Sentinels were sent along with the Druids. And I’m not talking about the night elf army, I’m talking about some of the Sentinels…not anymore.

The circle was there in SIlithus before. We have no recorded hostility between them and the goblins before the hostilities began with the SI:7 and goblin battling it out, though, but that was not the point I was making. I was talking about you saying that Magni went on trip around the world (in this case the nelves) before Anduins speech.

I just remembered it wrong, that’s all.

the first hostilities was between explorer league and goblins, not the si:7

No, druids and priests were sent to the wound at first to try to heal it. The sentinels only came later after the goblins were there, and to protect the league of explorers.

Either way, as I said earlier in this thread. War would have broken out even if the alliance didn’t attack the goblins as long as Sylvanas was warchief. And I don’t blame the SI:7 to sabotage the mining operation either. It makes sense to prevent the horde from getting a unknown super weapon when war is in the air.

I only blame blizzard for not stating outright what happened so we would not have to cross check so many different sources.

As I’ve already said, the player literally gets sent to Silithus the day of Anduins speech, way before the league leave ironforge and the Sentinels leave Darnassus.

I suppose though you can argue that the horde player which arrive roughly at the same time as the alliance player attack first, but we don’t have anything for the horde quests to cross check with so that’s pure speculation. All we know about the horde side is that the horde player arrives, gets told that there’s spies snooping about and to get rid of them.

They still sent their main army there for confrontation, this is why Horde mislead them and attacked nelf territories instead.

But the point stands. Same rules apply here, I don’t think that both nelves and Zandalari deserved what they got, and I think both deserve their vengeance. But here are people that claim that nelves should get their vengeance and are calling for obliberation of the Horde, while for Zandalari they claim that they should suck it up and preferably never show themselves again.

now these are double standarts.

1 Like

I wrote nothing like that, so what’s your problem?

1 Like

No, the Horde always planned to invade Ashenvale. They made it appear that they were striking at Silithus to draw out the night elf forces. Regardless of how you look at it, the Horde were the first to take military action, and they were going to invade from the start.

Wrong. It would be a double standard if the two races’ circumstances were the same. One was forced into a war, the other inserted themselves into it. One was attacked without provocation, the other because they has joined a war of their own volition, fought in that war and commited horrible crimes during it and had a powerful weapon, whereas the other was a purely civilian target.

2 Likes

Any city is a civilian target.

PURELY. READ. Stop PURELY looking at only the parts that suit you. The Zandalari has a massive military asset in their city, which they were going to use. The Night Elves did not. What was that about clowns again? Can you not see all the words behind that bid red nose?

2 Likes

Why am I even replying to you if all your answers are the same. Trolls had to suck it up for 15 years. Enough is enough. Talanji can make the first move to that. With Bwonsamdi together in the Shadowlands. Against the horde council if needed. Should the alliance stand in her way. Easy enough. If there is any race as much deserving to have their own thing. It’s the united Trolls.

Because you are a masochist who likes to be proven wrong, yet never actually improve when called out? You like making snide comments towards people, yet do not like it when they fire back?

Very relevant. doot doot.

1 Like

I meant someone else obviously. But since you brought it up maybe you did write it at some point otherwise you wouldn’t react.

1 Like

No, I didn’t, I just wrote something against Zandalari today, about responsibility, especially regarding the fourth war and why Dazar’Alor was attacked.

1 Like

Talanji and the Zandalari do not answer to the Horde though.
They are more akin to partners with the Horde, rather than a part of the Horde.

I find it weird that the Zandalari feel they can demand any help from the Horde following the war though, it was the Horde who saved the Zandalari trolls, the Zandalari empire didn’t even end up repaying that throughout the war.

It is strange
The Alliance attacked the Zandalari unprovoked, for what? For being saved by the Horde from Old God cultists?

1 Like