Talent Rework for Monks

They look interesting.

Am i stupid but if monks now choose chi torpedo we only get 1 charge now? been looking and im not sure im heartbroken if its true i loved my double torpedos

Looks like it but there is a talent that allows you to double jump forward after a roll/torpedo(1). As well as a reduced cooldown(2) and increased distance(3)

1.Lighter Than Air - Roll causes you to become lighter than air, allowing you to double jump to dash forward a short distance once within 5 sec.

1. Energy Transfer - Successfully interrupting an enemy reduces the cooldown of Paralysis and Roll by 5 sec.

2. Bounding Agility - Roll and Chi Torpedo travel a small distance further.

Well damn my favourite class gutted again literally ruining ww for me we have gone from windwalkes to windcrawlers(with a little jump) im so done why slow us down but at the same time give such meh passive speed talents like wtf?

Lot of the tooltips are broken on wowhead, I would not read too much into those.

1. I would prefer to delete “jadefire-stomp” at all and put instead →
    second charge for Chi Burst with instant cast and “auto target pursuit”
    and
    for “improve” nodes , instead “Jadefire Harmony” to have → “combo strikes have a chance to reset Chi Burst charge”

2. Totally not agree to delete “Skyreach” - main talent for me , great to connect with target in pvp

3. Cool talent “Last Emperor’s Capacitor” but again with bad implementation - again no body will take it.
    But they could replace “chi spenders” to “combo strikes” and replace to “lighting aura” mode with the same animation and damage to all enemies within 8 yards

• generate charge and after 20 stacks - discharge during 6 second
  1. “Eye of the Tiger” - not agree to remove - cool talent just need to improve power 300% and max targets 3 instead 1 and apply happend by any “combo strike” attack not only “tiger palm”

And last but not least finally remove Xuen for WW

• Monk not a pokemon master, Celestials teach monk to use Chi energy and convert this energy into many different technique.
    They share ancient knowledge and techniques for monks but they not a pets to summon them
    As minimum monk it’s not a pet master archetype

Celestial Xues could teach to use “white tiger lightning aura” and “resonant fists”, “thunder fist”
Celestial Chi Ji could teach to use “spinning crane kick” , “windlord” and “jade ignition”
Celestial Yu`lon could teach to use “jade mist” and “Jade wind”

And many another cool stuff… Blizzard oh c`mon you can better…

Also about “Storm Earth and Fire” - I would happy to see for example some bonuses by selected spirit as main

1. Posibility to select spirit for transformation (storm or fire ot earth)- today we have always storm by default

2. Each spirit has own bonus for example but active bonus only one at the same time
    – storm could have with extended range and nature damage instead physical (+8 yards range for all offensive abilities)
    – fire could have dot fire damage
    – earth bonus for defence like reduce damage taken 15% or else

3. some bonus talent to not split yourself by 3 spirits and transform to only one selected spirit