Talents update for Druid Tree and Guardian Druids especially

Good Evening,

As I dont have much time for checking on these updates and maybe some gossips, is there anyone, who could tell me, if there will be any more updates to Druids/Guardian Druids before DF (or did Blizzard at least announced, that they are working on it?, I know, that leading developer left, but thats all)?

Because these talents are … just plain bad - too much 3x nodes (and they are just bad …), illogical pathing for half of talents - need to pick up Reju/Swiftmend for Decurse for Guardian Druid? What the hell … Need almost half tree for us to get Typhoon (As Guardians, we will never pick Convoke because of the Incarnation is in the same spot - for now, we dont need moonkin form, starfire, etc …).

And Guardian Tree, at start, I was really happy - but then I have seen the second half of it and then just pleeew. I dont know, I am not that pro, playing just M+ around 20± … but this is really sad.

1 Like

Im hoping the druid tree at minimum iant finalised

Furor is going to be irritating to work around as you can simply cycle between forms on each pull for a second for a damage increase.

The weird split makes no sense if we are looking at heart of wild as u now have to specc into abilities which means u cant rly do the other roles due to a lack of thejr assossiated abilities.

At minimum

The druid tree needs some severe looking into i rly cant see much positive laying there overall.

Guardian is the last of the druid trees untouched so i imagine we will see changes for it they seem to bave just been doing the changes 1 specc at a time

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.