[Talk Show] AD Talks - Hiatus until I feel ready to return, sorry folk

I’ve explained that I’m quite fine with differing and conflicting opinions on the vast amount of potential topics that could be raised to be quite fine. I’m also just cementing that I don’t wish to stir up straight drama, or anything of the sorts. So long as there is a sensible conversation kept, even with the disagreements I’m quite fine with it and have been open to it since starting this up too. No problem at all with conflicting opinions!

1 Like

Actually no. I am GM of Lightseekers, but Blizz refuses to update it. A bit of an issue they refuse to resolve.

2 Likes

No problem, I’ll poke you closer towards the time I’m ready to run once more!

1 Like

A bump, lest this thread be taken.

4 Likes

We’re back August 6th, date decided!

6 Likes

I look forward to hearing this fresh take on podcasts with conflicting opinions but still drama free talks.

Might just have to tune in if you cover the weekly goings-on in the RP scene, since I need more avenues to stay engaged without actually playing this game :cowboy_hat_face::smoking:

We’re back soon, and I’d like to say the upcoming one begins with a bit of general talk about AD Talks, among a few other things.

Finishing off by a segment of ‘What’s going on, on Argent Dawn’, where we’ll share a few events that are happening and that others should check out, see for themselves until the next spotlight night comes up!

6 Likes

I for one enjoyed Fusechat.

I think you need more daring topics though. Perhaps be a little bold and challenge the status quo. Don’t be afraid to say what you do and do not like about role play. Call out bad practices, praise the good ones! Be the bad boy of Argent Dawn role play podcasts.

4 Likes

Hello friends, a reminder as we get close that I’ve created a community for the creators of AD. Right now I’m hosting an art trade between artists within the community, pairing people up for a summer theme.

Furthermore there’ll be a writing competition soon, put up by myself with the current planned gold prize being 100k gold.

Once again looking forwards to returning towards AD Talks, and the growth of this community in an effort to support creators of all media!

https://discord.gg/yZTbzeX

3 Likes

An art trade*

Also when am I going to be a guest on the show, people need to know the truth!

1 Like

Thanks, but I’m still silencing the truth because the truth is too much to handle!

1 Like

They need to know about the Chemicals they are putting in the water! That’s why there are so many Elves! I don’t like them putting chemicals in the water, that turn the Trolls into Elves!

1 Like
2 Likes

Back tomorrow!

6 Likes

Looking forward to tune in tonight! Bump!

2 Likes

Tonight should be very interesting to see. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope you have a good time with this episode. Is there a way to listen back to it by chance? I do not have the oppertunity to hop in unfortunatly

2 Likes

I think you can on the twitch channel. After the stream ends it gets uploaded as a clip.

2 Likes

Thanks, I will listen to it after work then ^^

1 Like