When: Tuesdays
Starting Time (Realm Time): 21:00
AD’s Creators Community: https://discord.gg/yZTbzeX
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/fusecraft
Hosts:
Fuse (H)/Ercia (A)
Theolain (H)

AD’s Creators Community
I’ll touch upon this before moving onto the details of AD Talks. AD’s Creators community is an area for all creators of Argent Dawn be it through; literature, art, music, videos and more. It’s a place where people can share their works with others, if requested too get some helpful feedback in return and more.

Other’s are quite welcome to join it too, it’s also a place where people can potentially find someone to commission from or just admire the things people put together. Please refer to the rules before hand!

What is this?
The Talk Show seeks to provide an engaging platform for World of Warcraft talk, for the most part roleplay/lore. Furthermore to promote the ongoings of the community, guilds and more. Guests will occasionally apear to join in with the conversational topics too, whilst also trying to remain responsive towards any viewers with questions they might have or input.

If you’ve missed out on the livestream, you can always catch up through the Youtube channel under the same name of ‘Fusecraft’ (I believe we have been given the green light to put the actual links for these now so long as they are related to World of Warcraft.)

Some topics you might expect to see:

• Roleplay
  • World of Warcraft
  • The Community
  • Blizzard News
  • And perhaps more!

Guests, how?
Contact me through Fuse (H) or Ercia (A) if you’re interested in being a guest on AD Talks, or if you’re interested in talking about your guild at the end of the month. You’re quite welcome to appear on more than once for topical conversations. Otherwise I will personally go out and seek other players for it!

Volunteers!
If you’re wishing to assist with AD Talks, you’re quite welcome to do so. I’m always appreciative of such and helps having others perspective to further better the format for others.

Questions?
If you’ve any questions you might want to ask towards myself, the guests or about the topic of the week. Throw them up on the thread and we’ll aim to answer them during the stream itself. You can alternatively ask them during the stream, fair warning that we may miss it there.

Contact Methods
BTAG: Fuse#21675
Discord: FuseCraft#5169

8 Likes
  1. Is there a preference for me to roleplay during these streams, or would you perhaps prefer if I actually managed to get cams set up for myself and my co-host?

2. Would you prefer if we kept the same format with the topical questions, rp tips through the month and at the end of each month the promotion of events and a guild? Or perhaps you might want some topics where we just talk of some the events we participated in that week/interactions we’ve had. Suggestions are welcome!

3. Is one hour fine enough for you, or would you prefer it to be shorter/longer?

Just a few questions I’ve got, any other suggestions/feedback are welcome for those that participated and watched/listened to the prior ones.

Bruh, get me in as a guest, I need to rant about why Draenei hunters are the worst combo.

1 Like

They’re big and strong though, what’s not to like about Draenei Hunters?

Ercia is really an adorable person, who has done much good things (campaigns and events included) for our community on Argent Dawn, and always tried to create fun and cool things for us. :slight_smile:

And this project is another of those. :heart:

Best of luck about this!

P.S: we should have a live stream about the Legend of Dudflex, the Loa of Argent Dawn.

6 Likes

Oh just a heads up, I do plan on returning at the end of next month most likely!

2 Likes

Hey, cool that you’re back! I may as well throw your way what I think could make ADTalks a bit more attractive (at least to me).

1. A more apparent structure that is presented at the start, so people know what exactly the topics/subtopics of today’s show are (could be that you integrated it a while back already and I simply didn’t tune in since then).

2. Inviting people whose opinions might be completely contradictory to each other. I often felt like people were largely always agreeing on things, and we all love a bit of controversy and slight tension I think! Of course, things should be civil. I hope you know what I mean.

3. Adding a little description at the bottom of the video, so people who would like to check out the vid/didn’t have time at the time of the stream can just jump towards the times / topics that interest them.

4. Getting the viewers involved, either via chat or questions/topics they’d like discussed during the show.

Just my 2 cents :wave:

5 Likes

They’re Draenei.

1 Like

Glad to see AD Talks returning! Was always enjoyable to listen to and covered some interesting topics. I look forward to seeing what it produces in the future.

2 Likes
  1. I think it would be a better idea not to play whilst talking so you can keep your full attention on the topics; speaking and playing at the same time is very difficult I find.
  2. I think the format you had been using worked out nice. Speaking about the topic, running through questions, giving time for the twitch chat to ask their own questions as well as put forward their own answers. Time at the end for a quick run down of the week, what’s been going on, a more informal talk about the happenings is great to keep too!
  3. One hour is the sweet spot with a bit of time to run over if needed.

A monthly rundown of events being hosted on the forums, AA, etcetera would be great; going through different communities currently active and pointing people their way.

3 Likes

Thank you for the feedback given so far, some of it should be implemented in the more recent ones but there are some good ideas and suggestions being presented to beside it. I appreciate it and look forwards to more!

3 Likes

If you will have me, I would gladly advertise my new guild and talk about my time on Argent Dawn since mid vanilla.

We could talk past - present - future of Argent Dawn, Roleplay in general and more!

If you want to speak with me further please contact me on discord Subtogger#8327

1 Like

Trueeeee tbh

Loved AD Talks since I first got to pop on it. VERY excited to finally have you back <3

I’ve got to agree with some of the feedback here, especially the live involvement. Keeping people hooked in a community is always key in these settings!

1 Like

You’re a pvp guild right? I could have you on for a bit of pvp talk on Argent Dawn, following a few questions with the functionality and relations with those on the RP server. As I did with a PVE guild!

Onto those with differing opinions, I’ve often invited people for that but it does end up more often that not that people share a similar or the same opinion on the particular subject we talk about. I don’t having people come on to present alternating opinions at all.

I’d like to second the idea of having more controversial figures/subjects appear on your show. As of right now, and I mean no offense, it’s kind of like tuning into a voice channel and listening to people talk.

Dramatics often spice things up. As long as you moderate it should be fine.

13 Likes

I’m not interested in hyping up or inciting drama, even if moderated.

Conflicting opinions =/= drama

Not that there’s anything wrong with a little bit of drama.

As an AD talk show you should strive to include all the ongoing topics of the community, with different outlooks, not just the “safe” topics everyone can friendlily agree upon, as that can get dull.

6 Likes

Not trying to sound like an expert here (I am actually, because I am an expert, I have a doctorate in podcasts) but look at any other halfway decent podcast. They’re talking about the wild :poop:. Keeping everything all dull and ‘safe’ just means it’s gonna get stale quicker than human paladin rp

1 Like

How is that even possible?

1 Like