[Talk Show] AD Talks - Hiatus until I feel ready to return, sorry folk

A shout out! Avast!

A pirate can die proud! – or preferably not, and just keep drinking…-- Hic!

Also, when’s this next ruddy parley!? (and is there a pirate discord…)

:skull_and_crossbones: :beers:

3 Likes

I’m actually not all to sure if there’s current active Pirate discord community. I left one a few months ago now, could always make another? perhaps for Seafaring roleplay as a whole!

The next Parley is coming soon. Real life needs to be dealt with first for a few others but we’ve got it on the agenda definetly a tradition we want to continue.

3 Likes

Thank you for the show.
It is very nice to listen to while doing some quests. I have been RPing since vanilla, but I can still learn new things.
I enjoy your show very much. Keep it up.

2 Likes

There’s none today, but definetly back up with Spotlight Night next week. You can also catch up on prior streams which are archived on my youtube channel ‘FuseCraft’. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What’s is tonight’s spotlight?

1 Like

Speaking to the Lightseekers tonight, along with the usual listing of upcoming events!

2 Likes

And telling ol’ Yorold when the grand parley is.

Naturally. :wink: :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

Oof no date for that yet, real life for some of the folk in the Myrmi getting in the way but that come soon!

We’re going live in ten minutes!

2 Likes

If you missed tonights one, here you are. I shall be sure to upload the stuff spoken about for spotlight night come tomorrow!

2 Likes

Alliance:
Boralus Brewfest - https://www.argentarchives.org/node/231365
Dancing at the Ball - https://www.argentarchives.org/node/211371

Horde:
Bar Night at the Kindred Spirits! - https://www.argentarchives.org/node/230686
The Blood Ring - https://www.argentarchives.org/node/230968
Moonlight Market - https://www.argentarchives.org/node/229952

Neutral
Brewmoon Festival - https://www.argentarchives.org/node/215810

1 Like

Might there be anyone up for appearing on for a conversation of the story so far, seeing as the War Campaign has come to somewhat of a conclusion figured it’d be a nifty thing to discuss. I’ll keep looking otherwise!

2 Likes

Hello again guys, short bit of talking between the Co-host and myself. We’ve decided to cancel next week AD Talks, so we can better plan for this BFA edition of the Story so far.

Whilst it’ll be an open discussion and specaluation on things that has happened so far. We’d also like to just backtrack on quests, war campaign and other sources of story to make sure we’re getting our stories correct. This’ll likely take more than one episode of AD Talks too though.

Once we do hit off however, we can’t wait to hear other peoples thoughts on the stuff we talk about through the chat and join us!

1 Like

Hello again guys, whilst there is no AD Talks today I want to talk about the possibility of there being none next week too. I’m quite ill at the moment and normally the deadly sniffles last me about week or so. I apologise in advance if that is the case, I’m sure no one wants to hear my croaky voice and occasional coughing among other things. Have a good day!

3 Likes

Get better soon! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Get better soon.
Really enjoying the show. You guys are doing a great job.
Keep it up!!!

3 Likes

I still can’t voice very well, or clearly even. So I’m prolonging it until next week, I’m so sorry for all this but I want to be able to do the best I can when being vocal and being sick restricts that.

2 Likes

tis the season Fuse, dw. I’ve come down with a cough too :c Get well x

3 Likes

Thank you for the well wishes, I’m feeling much better at least without the flu harassing me. Though onto another update.

I’ve to admit, whilst I’ve taken some notes and done some planning for the particular discussion of ‘the story so far’. I don’t feel it’s all on par with what I wanted to bring to the table, so I’m going to put this topic on hold and bring another forwards instead.

Why? I don’t really feel as if I’ve any right to complain at all, but I’ve to be brutally honest when I say I just feel completely drained from a multitude of things and it leaves me feeling demotivated on many things. That I just resort to doing what I want to do, which is relax through roleplay, games, friends and more so recently drawing. It makes me feel a lot happier and relaxed, less stressed as a whole.

So I think it’d be easier for me to keep it simple for now, besides I’m sure 8.3 will bring much more we can add to the topic to talk about. I’ve yet to decide what the replacement topic might be through the list I’ve pieced together of potential ones but if there’s a preference for what others may wish to hear (keeping it roleplaying, or wow content related), than I’m happy to hear some suggestions.

I apologise, I was at the begining looking forward to diving into all this but I wish to do it right.

3 Likes

Hello, let me start by saying earlier this year I expressed some problems that were heavily impacting me and putting me in a not so good place. I came back feeling somewhat refreshed and prepared to get AD Talks running again but with the past couple of weeks I can’t say I am.

There’s a multitude of things that play into the factor here that I won’t openly talk about, because we know how the internet is and that’s the last thing I need right now. So I’ll put into simple terms my mental and physical health isn’t that great right now, whilst I continue to want to have a creative outlet that brings great discussions, entertainment and more to others. In taking on a multitude of projects I’m also allowing myself to be further pushed into a corner. I often feel obligated to produce and stay on top of a numerous amount of my projects for a multitude of people (that’s not on you, naturally, that is on myself) because I wish to give them only the best, fun and memorable moments.

I’ll stop rambling on anyway, I know I made a promise yesterday but something hit me harder today and I don’t feel up to it. Until I can regain my composure I’m putting AD Talks to a halt. Thank you for understanding and your continued support on this particular project and those of you that engage in others too. If you wish to catch myself or other creators, there’s always AD Creators discord to do so. I hope to come back actually feeling refreshed and ready to do so, because I love doing this but my heads not in it right now.

17 Likes