Tanaan Jungle 4 Minibosses' respawn time

I am talking about Vengeance, Doomroller, Deathtalon, Terrorfist. Why is their respawn time so long? Make them respawn every 5 minutes, they have daily lockout anyway and class trials can’t loot them.

5 Likes

What’s the respawn rate currently?

3-4 hours, this is unacceptable for enemies with daily loot lockout

1 Like

I agree. Especially that if you are not near him when he spawns, untill you reach it, someone else already killed it.

2 Likes

Makes me remember the good ol’ days in Tanaan, when there was no flying and you’d see dozens of people using Aviana’s Feather, hoping to reach it in time.

But yea, the long respawn timer isn’t serving any purpose anymore.

1 Like

Do we have a resolution to this ticket? Can we get this lower respawn rates for this rares??

1 Like

I’m not against increasing the respawn time.

The fact that the mob gets killed very fast isn’t a new problem though, that was the case during WoD as well (when it was current content). If you weren’t explicitly camping the correct mob, then perhaps you’d have a chance if you had flying unlocked and happened to be very close, but in most cases you did not. It wasn’t that far off of how the Pandaria worldbosses are nowadays.

The respawn time for these Hellbane elites is based on how many people are playing in the zone. iirc, it used to go down as low as 30 min (and perhaps even lower) if enough people were in the zone, but of course nowadays you’d have to imagine the zone is generally deserted with the odd person sliding through to get into HFC.

I guess if they forced the system to behave as if the zone is highly populated it would largely solve the problem without making it a true giveaway.

Of course, there are many other mount dropping elite rares around Draenor with even less attractive respawn timers aswell, like the Silthide, Nakk, Poundfist and the like, but those don’t use the RNG component that the Hellbane elites use.

1 Like

This forum is the wrong place for that :slight_smile: The developers don’t come here, you’d have to send a bug report ingame. Then you still wouldn’t get an answer, but at least they’d get to read it and they might take action.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.