Tank and Healer LF guild

Hello everyone! Hope you are doing well.

Together with my fiancee, we are looking for a 2-3 day raiding guild. We have experience in both Heroic and Mythic raids starting Legion and are looking for a new place to call home.

What do we expect?

• We want to raid, so we kinda need the guild to be a raiding guild,
  • A place with mature people, that won’t blow out our speakers screaming when they get an upgrade or a crit,
  • A great place to chat about anything, not only what build will make you the new DPS God,
  • Overall a great community of like-minded people.

What can we offer?

• A Prot Paladin and a Holy Priest that always come prepared to raids, bearing enchantments, flasks, pots and knowledge of tactics,
  • One talkative Paladin, and one shy Priest,
  • Two people that will always be happy to go achievement hunting with you,
  • We can and will use voice channels of your choosing (pref Discord).

Please do contact me on battle.net, if you have any other questions:

• Banana#21186

Hope to join your guild soon!
Cheers,
Banana

PS. We can think about faction / server change, if we feel the new place will be good for us.

The Forgotten Few are a social guild on the alliance side of Arathor/Hellfire who do enjoy their fair share of raiding, we only raid heroic and aim to get AotC every tier. Our guild motto is real life comes first, and as long as people try their best we’re happy.

Check out our discord if you’re interested:

https://discord.gg/EkAkV2F

Or we can have chat on bnet my battletag is Lisa#23317

After talking to my fiancee, she prefers the guild to be Horde.
Still happy to transfer if needed tho. Bump.

Hey there! Hope you’re both well. I don’t know if our guild might be somewhere you could call home? Here’s some info about us for you :slight_smile:

Best of luck!