Tank Looking For a UK/British Guild

Like the title says, i’m planning on rolling Warrior and levelling quickly to tank some end game. I work 9-5 Mon-Fri and i’m hoping to raid 2-3 times a week.

I played back in vanilla and have been on and off ever since, mostly as a tank!

I haven’t picked a server yet but i would prefer to play Horde.

Any guilds out there?

Hey Honker! i know we aren’t horde but there’s no harm in trying so here’s our recruitment info.^^

<Dopamine> Is now recruiting!

<Dopamine> is a semi-hardcore Alliance raiding guild on Mirage Raceway EU. Our goal is simply to clear all content in classic wow as quickly and cleanly as possible on a 2 day, weekend, 8hr raid schedule. Just a bunch of nerds trying to get professor plums. Ideally we will have enough players reach level cap within the first month to begin MC early October although this may change. We will be trying to recruit as many potential raiders and class officers as possible over the coming weeks so if you would like to apply please message an officer.

contact an officer for a quick chat.

Merillia#2017 -Discord

Merillia#21369 -Battlenet

Cara#7788 -Discord

EstoTWB#0898 -Discord

We are open to all, socials and raiders alike. To those who are interested we look forward to meeting you and to those who already have a guild sorted we’ll see you on the raceway!

Hey Honker,
Our guild is UK based although we will be rolling on Alliance side, but if you decide to defect I will leave our recruitment post here for you to access.

discord.gg/Cdt89Wk

Hey Honker,

Myself and most of our members are currently UK based. Check out the linked post and let me know if you have any questions!

'Ello mate,

is an international guild with a big portion of its community based in the UK or Scandinavia and we are currently open to all. Going to give you some basic info and my battletag so we can have a more in-depth chat :slight_smile:

Basic Information

Guild: Misplaced Elitism
Server: Shazzrah-PvP
Faction: Horde

About us

Formed on Kazzak by a group of long time in-game friends, at the turn of the year 17/18. Our experience ranges from Vanilla to BFA, from the social guy that brings banter to Cutting Edge Raiders. But at the core is a strong, dedicated and passionate group with a deep mutual respect for each other. We are currently preparing for our official transfer to the classic servers and as such have opened up recruitment on a massive scale. If you have the desire to raid, enjoy banter, laughs and true classic style raid leaders then this is the home for you, we got it all!

Raid Schedule

Saturday - 20pm-23:00pm

Sunday - 20pm-23:00pm

This is the preliminary raid schedule and may change leading up to or during classic. a 3rd day during the weekdays is planned to fully utilize the 3/day lock-out on certain raids.

Raid invitations go out 15 minutes prior to this above mentioned time.

Btag: Gald#2905

Hope to hear from you.

• Gald

HI Honker,

We from the Shazzrah PVP server are still looking for off tanks, we will be playing a 2-day raiding roster from 20.00 till 23.30. We value fun and laugh outside of raiding but to maximize raiding we require 100% focus and dedication during those times. Let me know if we can have a chat on discord to see if we are a match. We will also do alot of dungeons, pvp and worldpvp

Regards,
Blinkiez

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.