Tank with least keybinds?

Hey there, I didn’t play WoW actively for some time, and want to get back into it. I love the responsibility of tanking, and generally prefer being right in the middle of action. But I have some health problems that affect my fingers and I can only really use 20 keybinds reliably. And I’ve seen some classes have a “no cost - just spam it” filler that I hate because my fingers start to hurt very quickly, so i basically have to have a 1-2-3-2-3-1-etc rotation because I can’t do 1-2-3-3-3-2-3-3-3-1-2-3-3-3. Hope that makes sense to you.
Is there a tanking class that can do this? I’d love to get back into casually raiding normal/heroic raids.
Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Not Monk. Not Paladin. Not Warrior.

I suspect DK would be your best bet. Maybe Druid; it certainly doesn’t use a lot of keys in core rotation, but I’m not sure how spammy Bear is this expansion. I really don’t know about DH, but I suspect not; DH certainly has a lot of movement.

You might get a sense of each tank from Icy Veins, like:

YouTube will provide some videos of people demonstrating each class, and you might get a better sense there.

Thanks, I’ll give DK a try, but from the “guide” it should be what I’m looking for :slight_smile:

Edit: spammy was the word I was looking for :smiley:

You can bind the same “spam” ability to 2 or 3 keys that you’d use with 2 or 3 fingers to avoid fatigue

1 Like

Hey Anevia!

I’m glad you were able to get some help on this and I hope you’re enjoying the Blood DK playstyle. We could always use more tanks :D.

Not sure about how many keybinds but Pala is the tank which requires least effort in tanking. Pala also has OMG button like lay on hands and bubble. Can kite very well if needed. Range pull + passive dmg mitigation with SoR. On other tanks you have to use ironfur, shield block, brews etc. Those are kinda extra buttons.

About keybinds not every tank use all of the spells still job can be done unless you doing high end game content.

How many keys also depend on the talent choices. Use more passive talent for less keybinds.

Hahahaha rotfling all day long now :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.