Tanking is really painful thanks to Blizzard

With nerfing tanks we made toxic game even more than it used to be. When we wiped or messed up something always tanks are failure, I really am tired getting sweared after every failure even i did not anything, every mistake that done by others. Literally losing hope and energy to play this game anymore. WoW became nuissance more than fun for me at this situation. People who afraid to take responsiblity to the play tank and healer and taking easy way to play dps giving me tips which make zero sense literally tired me. Toxicity of this game unbearable. Make something Blizzard. Literally ban system must work like FF14. Toxicity of this game kills all the fun and excitement about WoW. Playing since TBC first time thinking to giving up on game at this expansion.

Taking a look at Square Enix’s penalty volcano and rule list on a glance, it is somewhat the same to WoW’s.

For social infractions you get:

• 1 Week Silence. You can still play the game, but are unable to list groups etc.
  • 1 Week Suspension.
  • 2 Weeks Suspension. After 3 or more penalties, you risk getting a perma.
  • 3 Weeks Suspension or Perma.
  • 4 Weeks Suspension or Perma.

Since some time, these infractions unless overturned do not fall-off and stack.

For other things, like cheating, it is 6 months or permanent immediately.

Good to hear, but it is just on text. I don’t see anything on action people swearing each other, talking toxic so easily. I did not see toxic community on FF14 like WoW has. Unfortunately.

You can visit the US CS forums, we get a lot of people there who get bans for swearing or social infractions.

Occassionally too on the EU CS forums, but we don’t really permit ban discussions here. It always devolves into some self-justifying nonsense trying to talk their way out of it.

For example here:

Also want to add this If people keep this behaviour. They won’t find anyone to play tanks and healers on PUG.