Tanks still kiting 75% of the dungeon

Tbh. their 10% damage reduction has still not fix anything. I’m actually only tanking when my druid has Incarn up (30 seconds every 3 min), for the rest of the dungeon I’m kiting for my life.

It seems to be a bigger issue on other tanks, it’s just NOT fun.

Reward tanks for doing a perfect rotation out of Incarn / Shieldwall etc.
Or … you could just give hunters thank threat and they would become the new meta-tank.

When mele dps is spending more time in mele than tanks :smiley:

1 Like

are you kidding me? as a druid tank i never have to kite up to 14 at least (necrotic might be an exception to this).

with my brewmaster i have to run circles in dos like crazy on those 2 big magic based groups without scale-trinket. and i went vers, crit, haste. but today i got my scale trinket from vault and halls dungeon went really smooth. weird. sometimes i wonder if the healers/dps are just that bad in those +12 lol . but monk feels a lot weaker compared to druid…

1 Like

Got lfr today and I should say I feel really weak, even in heroics I sometimes urged to use my cds to not get stomped. And you can’t kite raid bosses so I dunno.

If you have to kite for 75% of a dungeon on a geared brewmaster it’s a rotation/CD issue.
Don’t get me wrong I hate the kite meta but up to 17/18 you can just facetank like 90% of the dungeon if you play right.

Druids are even more tankier so I think it’s the samme issue of rotation mistakes rather than the class.

That being said Tanks could use a bit more love to counter kite meta, I agree with that.

1 Like

Tbh true, with it and many other tank classes. Only WoW is the time where i’ve had a different ethic of tanking nowadays…

too much focus running away as if it was the truest kind of utility and mitigation you can bring.

1 Like

Hey, I also somehow don’t see much difference after the changes. I switched to Warrior - and it’s an excellent choice. I’m much better refueling raids and m + I wonder if they will change anything else at the monk?

Yes, thats why I dont like healing M+.

Yeah tanking this expansion sucks so bad I’ve just let go of the idea entirely. People don’t pick tank specs so they can play like a DPS that accidentally pulled aggro, Blizzard.

Sadly, it is a problem created entirely by M+ being something akin to greater rifts in D3 where you eventually push so high the damage intake becomes un-mitigatable and “tanking” becomes “taking aggro and running away for dear life”.

I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again: M+ was a huge mistake and like Arena before it, they’ve now designed themselves into a corner with it and its here to stay.

1 Like

especially monks. so squishy.

We went from master tanks in BFA to pieces of paper. compared to other tanks our stagger mechanic seems to be just weak AF.

I play all tank specs and my other tanks (despite having 10-15 itemlvls lower) are tankier than brewmaster

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.