Tarren-Mill lagging like crazy

When actually TBC private server hosted in Russian basement fixes problems faster then blizzard… Blizzard can we get any blue post atleast? Probably our raid night is over cause of YOUR END! Has been problem past 2-3 weeks

This needs a more recent blue post ASAP this situation has not been resolved nor have we been told whats going on. Also, leave our ISP alone, the issue is not coming from them.

Game isn’t even playable on Tarren Mill atm…

1 Like

Did the server just sh!t its pants again

Yea the instance server this time, just had 2 massive lagspikes in motherload on TM
mobs seemed to be lagging out as well, not meleeing just standing around for 4-5min until it stopped.

So maby give us 1 week of money back? where are all the blueposts??? tarren mill is chaos

Mazrigos is chaos too, unplayable… blizz fix your ****!

Tarren Mill - INSANE game lag in instances , like 1-5 min freeze durring m+ dung !! fix asap please

1 Like

Now again huge lag spikes on the server inside a mythic plus dungeon… Yesterday unable to interact with NPC or attack inside visions; people are losing a lot of resources in the form of horrific visions and ruined keys. A refund in the form of items, game time and a compensation for this week would be more than appropriate…

Disconnects, lagspikes, game freezing, black charselect screens. Dcing in m+ when the dungeon is allmost over, dcing in visions after 3/4 wings cleared.
Paying for 5 accounts I cant play on without issues. DO SOMETHING!!!

So this has been happening for me (and the friend I have been playing with) for about 2 weeks now. I didn’t post before because I saw there were plenty of replies already, but as it’s still ongoing…

I have been playing various hours between about 2pm and 2am UK time and have been playing Alliance and Horde on Shadowsong and Draenor servers respectively.

The issue happens on both servers and is not confined to a particular part of the day (at least during the hours I have been playing) but it does appear to be cyclical in nature - i.e. the lag starts by just spells/actions being a little bit slow to cast, progressing to severe delays (10+ seconds) in spellcasting, character movement delays/rubberbanding, loot lag (taking 5-20 seconds to loot) and even lag posting to the Local chat channel (this is the most unusual as have only rarely experienced this in all the years I have been playing). Then suddenly (or at least much more rapidly than it slowed) everything returns to normal again and play is fine until the cycle begins again.

It also does not appear to matter whether we are in a heavily populated zone (e.g. Mechagon) or a sparsely populated one (e.g. Stonetalon Mountains).

Neither I nor my friend are seeing significantly increased ping times in the in-game menu (25ms home and world is normal and, at most, we’re seeing 25ms home and 45ms world) and all other websites we attempt to browse are not experiencing delays. Discord voice chat, which we are using constantly whilst playing, is also undisturbed.

Both myself and my friend are based in the UK, although different parts of it and I’m on PlusNet (not sure what ISP my friend is using).

Have not yet been able to run a tracert whilst it’s happening, but will post if I can get one.

3 Likes

here we go again ffs sort your selfs out blizz i bring new players here and this leaves a really good first impression

The lag is still happening, I just wish Blizzard would at least say something about it instead of staying radio silent:/

They’ll ask for pointless information about your isp etc. before coming to the conclusion it’s a local problem and not on their end, because they can’t reproduce / track it down.

Here too at:

Realm: Argent Dawn (EU)
ISP: Ziggo
Date/time: 22-8-2020 around 8am

Internet and downloadspeeds are in order. So it must be something with Blizz, or Shadowlands beta issue perhaps?

Lag once more. it’s been a week now. Why is there no communication whatsoever?

Still lagging what’s up with this??

Hi folks, there does seem to be a trend between locations. It’s vitally important that you follow the steps provided by Tyskorn above and post these. Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Thanks for the fast response @Rejuvithorn.

1 Like

not only in your realm, just logged in Moonglade, it takes ages to loot and you have to wait til the killed mob falls to the ground hahaha, it is annoying and there is no clear answer from Blizz… wtf by the way until yesterday everything works (HP Omen i7/8th Gen, Nvidia Geforce gtx 1050 ti 4GB. 16GB RAM, SSD etc.) after test >> hardware is ok… and no windows problems (windows 10 2004)