Tarren-Mill lagging like crazy

The Tarren-Mill realm is lagging like crazy. I have tried it on 2 ISPs and both are exactly the same.

9 Likes

I suspect it’s because Trade channel has reached saturation…

Same here just got dc’ed and tried both my ISPs and was not able to reconnect

DDOS ITS HAPPENING :o

2 Likes

yep also got dc ed and looting takes ages

1 Like

So this is fun…

I’m having huge lag when interacting with NPC’s, opening mailboxes, clicking spells… really annoying.

Thanks for the reports everyone, we’re investigating this now.

In the meantime, it would be great if anyone experiencing issues could include the following information in their report:

• Country and City
  • Internet Service Provider
  • Date/time of your connection issues
  • WoW realms if only some are affected
  • a WinMTR
  • a Pathping

You can share links in your post as Preformatted text by highlighting your link and clicking the </> icon or writing the link between ``. To share files with us, you can use a page like Pastebin.com or share directly with us through OneDrive.

Thanks!

1 Like

It is like sinusoid for me, in one minute all is nice and smooth for some time and then terrible lag happens with possible DC. Logging back takes ages at this point. Reload some times helps with acquiring my loot. Same thing happend to me yesterday but i let it go, it seems it was just a prelude :frowning:.

Thanks for the reports everyone, we’re investigating this now.

Fingerscrossed you solve this ASAP.

1 Like

Same issue and it definetly comes and goes like Alzhara said. Haven’t tried different ISP but my friend who plays with me gets the same issues with a different one as well as in a different city far away from me. It started sometime after midnight when we were playing and it seems like it is still ongoing.

It is also kinda hard to track since it seems uneven when it happens and when it is fine.

1 Like

Shadowsong having the same issues today, logged off at 5pm gmt because of 1min delays on actions, back on again 5hrs later and same thing. I’m on BT internet in the UK, playing on Shadowsong. Issue seems to be mostly when in the BFA content, didn’t have any lag in Stormwind.

After logging in to the game for around 30min there is no lag but after short time i cant loot anything and doing alt-f4 fix this problem but 30min later lags come back

Same here massive delay on looting and abilities but the chat and moving its fine teleports mission table works fine

WELL lag is real ms both world and home is ok… around 40 but in game interacting with quest givers, looting etc takes forever… also loging out makes few minutes waiting to “logging into server”

Ye since yesterday random dcs, long spike lags, take time to loot/pick up quest/stuck at loading screen, the chat is working tho. Still have problem today…
My internet is just fine outside wow ( 25 ms World/Home).

2 Likes

MS (World/Home) in the 20s Tarren Mill Still Lagging like Crazy
UK player
Virgin Media ISP

3 Likes

Same issue with Kilrogg. Fine, then lag, then fine, then lag, low ping times (30-40 ms).

Here’s my network stats:
https://pastebin.com/QMwAYaaM

ISP Virgin Media
Location Glasgow
Ongoing issues since yesterday morning on Kilrogg.

Same on Doomhammer.

25ms Home and World according to game, can move around absolutely fine but accepting/turning in quests and using abilities has a 10-20 second delay. Have logged out and back in again, was fine after that for about 10 minutes then started lagging again.

UK Player - Virgin Media ISP. Noticed since about 11am this morning (GMT).

1 Like

Same on Twisting Nether.

took me 3 mins till logged in tarren mill and another 3 mins before i saw my characters

1 Like