Tasty Mawshroom No Longer Drops?

My main and 4 alts have not found a single one of these in Korthia in the past FOUR weeks. It seems completely broken to me.

Edit: just got my 2nd one of these after a further 7 days play. At this rate it will take me a further EIGHT WEEKS to complete this rubbish.

4 Likes

Another 8 days and no further drops of this item. This needs fixing.

hey,

it looks like i have an issue with lootings these, i feel like my account is locked and not authorized to loot them anymore, is this possible?

I have no idea what was those mawshroom so i deleted some (many, everyday maybe), and now, i know their utility, i used one on the npc, now i can’t get any since 2 weeks while i’m looting the 5 cap invasive mawshroom every day.

What the … is happening? Is there a bug with my account or are we able to loot 10 max then not anymore? idk it’s weird, anyone has any idea? Should i contact the support to check if there is a bug with my account?

Afaik its 10 per char,i had a lot of alts with 5-6
But rng is terrible

28 Days Later…

… still only had 3 of these suckers drop in that time, totally screwed drop rate.

I have the exact same problem. Got 5 in the first few weeks, then nothing, not one for months, before I finally got my 6th two weeks ago, still waiting for the last 4 :confused:

I have a friend that plays with me every single day. We do the dailies, rares and treasures in Korthia. He got 10 Tasty Mawshroom in the space when I got none! :pleading_face:

We both destroyed a few shrooms in the start when we didn’t know what they was used for, so I don’t think destroying will bug your character seeing as my friend has gotten 10 shrooms after he destroyed some in the first week.

I hope that Blizzard will increase the bad-luch-rng on these shrooms, but I guess I just have to grind them out :sob:

Well I originally estimated 8 weeks to complete this farce. I was wrong. I’m on 5 now so another 8 weeks, making 16 weeks in total.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.