Tauren and Blood Elf portrait

Hiya, this was my first request for a Tauren and I loved it! Tauren and Blood Elf painting

6 Likes

Those details are fantastic - I really like the look of the armor, the dented and used look they have :blush:

And the hooves on the tauren is so good, the colours used really gives the feel of looking at a hoof.

And the entire look of the blood elf armor is just great - taken from the game or is it an armor design you invented yourself? :slightly_smiling_face:

The picture as a whole is so good to look at. The work you have put into the little details (cuts, dents, hair, patterns) but also the light setting and the proportions with them.

2 Likes

Hiya! Thank you so much for looking ! Glad you like it, all the armour was requested as it is what both characters wear in game. Iā€™m glad you like the detail, I was hoping to make it warcrafty as possible :slight_smile: I did actually look at a picture of a cow hoof to try and get a realistic version xxx Happy New (Moo) year!

2 Likes

This is absolutely fantastically well done. :+1:

4 Likes

:heart: it

3 Likes

Thank you so much for looking Veadsarias & Durham! I really appreciate it xxxx

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.