Tavern Nights: Anvilmar, 8pm 16th of August

Greetings denizens of Khaz Modan! In bygones past there used to be a few tavern nights around the lands. Our renewed community Gears & Beers used to run two of these ourselves when we were Folks of Khaz Modan, the Grim Guzzler Nights and Bruuk’s Happy Hour.

Last month we ran the first of these in the Grim Guzzler. Our next venue will be Anvilmar in Dun Morogh. It is a fantastic unique structure with plenty of space (and more importantly a bar!), in the idyllic Coldridge Valley. This time it will be a lot easier to access and no warlocks whatsoever will be required! Everyone is welcome for a taste of the Bronzebrew brew and culinary arts!

Where: Anvilmar, Coldridge Valley
When: 8pm (server time) on the 16th of August

Some screenshots from the Grim Guzzler: https://imgur.com/a/SOZMMWl

If you have any questions please post them in this thread.

Also check out our Khaz Modan RP community, Gears & Beers
Thread: [Discord] Gears & Beers, a Khaz Modan Community
Discord: https://discord.gg/hjueKW7

20 Likes

Och. The ale flows once more across Khaz Modan and beyond!

2 Likes

this is so rad, i’ll be bringing my dark iron along for some pals and pints since none of us can do that irl anymore :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Nowadays, i think we could all use a drink and good company

4 Likes

Glorious stuff Gemir, if I was able to play wow I’d be present!

2 Likes

The Wildhammers will bring our own ale. Not drinking that bronzie rubbish.

4 Likes

Grim Guzzler

Bronzie rubbish

:thinking:

Anyway, 'tis good that some dwarf tavern events are being held again. Might drop by.

3 Likes

We will eventually rotate around to Wildhammer host for the tavern nights. The idea being each month on a cycle we rotate between the three main Dwarven Clans and fourth one being Gnomes hosting.

So be ready because we will all be gatecrashing a Wildhammer pub in the future.

4 Likes

Merry my sweet summer child, you need to truly appreciate a few “Sulfuron Slammers” whilst trying not to keel over.

That being said, can’t wait for this event to hit up Thundermar!

5 Likes

Just make sure you aren’t having a battle of wits with a semi-drunken Dark Iron clad from beard to toe in flaming plate whilst you are drinking those down.

From personal experience? A broken hip, but hey. Atleast you won’t feel any of it!

2 Likes

Dangit, I never did get Direbrew’s Remote on this character :joy_cat:

1 Like

Don’t worry, lass. The Warlocks will summon you, but let’s hope those sneaky buggers don’t drop you in the lava.

4 Likes

Och. This Sunday! I wonder how many will be driven mad by the cheerful disposition of the local Dark Irons.

2 Likes

It ain’t far away now folks!

A bunch of Wildhammer inside the Grim Guzzler?! These are strange times indeed…

Looking forward to this! :beers:

2 Likes

I heard Blackrock Mountain will have even more exotic guests than Wildhammers.

2 Likes

Och. It’s going down in the mountain today! :beers:

2 Likes

Tonight is the night! If you’re not a Dark Iron you can whisper Armak (me) for an invite to a group that can summon you, or one of our resident Warlocks; Silfranar.

See you there! 8pm!

2 Likes

Tonight is indeed the night, the summon crew are in place!

1 Like

Roleplay is still going strong. Quite a neat group. It is not too late to join! Whisper Armak if you need a summon!

1 Like

It was a grandiose spectacle of fun! Ran into some old friends, new folks, and other characters and races too. :DDD :DDDD

:heart:

2 Likes