Tazavesh: Streets of Wonder trading market bug

I tried a Tazavesh streets +16 and it was going fine until the part where you have to trade the item to get the password, no one was able to pick up the item so obviously the group wasn’t able to progress and my keystone got depleted. I made a ticket to try and get it refunded but apparently that is too much to expect, instead I was redirected to make a post about it here. Very dissapointed with the service considering I lost my keystone to a bug and not to the performance of the group.

5 Likes

Encountered this bug today.

Had this bug today as well, lovely waste of 20 minutes + ruined key. We tried reloading, relogging, exit/enter instance, dying. Nothing worked!

When this will be finally fixed? Can’t be real, that this bug still exists… after months…
@Blizz YOU HAVE TO ACT.

1 Like

HOW IS THIS STILL BUGGED LMAOOOOOOOOOO 15/06/2022 give me my 20 mins of my life back

1 Like

if anyone gets in combat before picking up the item , ur key is doomed and u cant do anything to fix it. safest way to do trading game is make sure no one buys the item until u are ready to pick it up. patrols spawn when you buy the item.

i was trying to get the mount and this happened to me today, i cant trade or do anything after picking up the item. its still not fixed lol

As if they gonna read this post or any post here, they just think its a user error and proceed to try give tech support for something that is obviously a bug.
I feel bad for whoever is hired to respond to these threads but can’t do much more then post and have no impact on bug being fixed.

edit: holy batman look at the age of this topic and this still being broken lmfao