TBC 2021 is broken (dungeons not properly scriped)

Yea sure they had to learn everything anew… Its not as if the code already progressed once into the Cata “system”…

100% dont. Do remember that certain bosses did not charge dps and hit them 4-5 times resulting in a global. Do remember a lot of other stuff to a point where I can say what I said.

Do also remember that Blizzard did not have as many fanboys defending them for releasing unfinished products and use to hold them accountable when they failed to meet expectations and promises.

Because they had to release TBC to meet the quarterly earnings. Not so its actually a bug free release. For the love of… I honestly dont understand people who get a payed beta where the store works 100% all the time, no flaws, unlike the rest of the content. And then they come to the forums to defend Blizzard on it. Im not trying to flame, but are you actually that stupid ? You are getting milked just like the rest of us.

This is why for the most part normal players stopped posting on WoW forums ages ago. Its an echo chamber in here of one suck-up stepping over the other to praise the company for bad releases. Lol, some of these guys are the guys that argued that BFA was actually a good xpac.

4 Likes

How exactly is slightly different number of mobs or slightly different pathing etc. unfinished product? As I said, it isn’t TBC, it is its recreation. It will never be 100% the same, how hard is to understand this? Its TBC Classic, not original TBC.

What you consider bug simply isn’t a bug or unfinished product. It simply works differently than it worked in original TBC.

Who tf cares about 1 less mob or different pathing.

Can you tell me about these gamebreaking bugs which lead you to a conclusion it is a rushed release?

so what you’re saying is the actually want spell power to not work and totems to be broke?

1 Like

You are not only one who remembers some of the details but there will be always few random kiddos defending every Blizzard decision. It’s funny that when it suits them that some changes are not like they were in vanilla it’s ok, but when it doesn’t they raise the complaint and ask for “no changes”.

Honor is best example… Few random examples of blue posts on bluetracker (for patch 2.4+) yet everyone who PvPed in TBC S1-S3 knows how relatively easy it was to gear up in PvP (hell, my druid team mate had all gear for all specs in S1, that’s how easy it was to farm it).

1 Like

I am not talking about the code directly if they have the database they can get all formulas, all base values, everything

And they already had to “port” the code into this current environment because as I understand it they are using the Cata engine for which they had to already once redo the code

How was I defending them by asking why they did a halfass job while apparently having the data

1 Like

Sure, if you look at it this way Blizzard is then never wrong, and everything is working as intended. Im sure if they ever read the EU Forums they would be happy to know players like you still exist.

As for the rest of us, as an example, if the boss is suppose to just charge and nothing else but he charges and hits 3-4 times resulting in a dps or healer dying then thats a bug, or a boss charges at the mobs coming instead of players and resets, or does all the abilities on 1 player instead of 4, all bugs. If Nightbane gets pulled and mid way instead of going to p2 he just ends up flying away and reseting thats a bug. If you pull a mob and it does 3 abilities in 1 global resulting in the tank getting deleted, that again is a bug.

So you see its not about “well the mob went 10 yards that way and it was suppose to go the other way” its actually bigger issues that are frustrating and result in some people not being able to kill certain stuff because again its just not working like it was designed to.

2 Likes

Why do you think there are so many white knights?

Its because people complain about any silly thing that they possible can, just look at this thread, “a patrol is moving different, so tbc is a rushed and unfinished product”

Its insanity, utterly rediculous.

Yes, there are some things not working 100% identical to the original, its a old game in a different engine, there will be bugs.
Put in a bug report and move on. Every little tiny detail does not need it’s own forum thread.

These are actually legit bugs, I agree. But OPs outrage about different pathing etc. is simply stupid.

But chromie said that we could go back.

There definitely were 4 Cabal Ritualist on HC when I did that last week. On normal mode there are 3. OP clearly hasnt been on HC Slabs yet.

hi every 1 ,Well where do i start -.-
i see ppl saying it’s fine… well it’s not sry, it shamful and disrespectful to the expantion for what it was.
We and i pay GOOD money for this, and when private are free + and have is for 98% right ,and blizzard mostly wrong.
Dont even think they got it (dung) right for 65%. but we pay for this crappy revamp because they tuke what they had from retail and put it in here.

Any way what i found in Mech . close NONE of the patroll’s are walking at all and if there walking it 10 steps ( and there are alote of patrols) there just standing there doing nothing like a dodo bird.

this is how it should be !
This is from clearing to the left i rarly see ppl clear to the right.

Oke so when you enter mech there should be 4 patrol 's , 2 pack’s of 3 human left and right walking from there starting point (first room)to the door way left or right.
And 2 Tempest-Forge Patroller that also walk in to the same 1<— other -->way. if you would pull when human’s and Tempest-Forge Patroller are in the room it would be a cain pull for <—or --> . you had to wait for 1 of the 2 sunseekers or Tempest-Forge Patroller to leave the room to be able too pull 1 or the other.
(agro cain pull rang is also some what large)

1’s you clear that. you walk to the doorway you cleared , where you should see 2 sunseekers left and right of the next door and a Tempest-Forge Patroller patrolling up and down.

After that 1 is dead you have 2 more human at the top . after you kill those, your close to the mini boss.
THE mini boss (from who you get the crystal )SHOULD be patrolling (both of them )ALL the way down the stair’s to the first Boss and bk can be a nasty pull , because you have 2 human on the stairs and the pack of demon’s that could mess you up. when that is cleared . you walk down the stair’s and there is a pack of 3 , after that you get 2 Tempest-Forge Patroller 1 that walks from the elevator to about the stairs and the other Tempest-Forge Patroller walks on the opposite side to the beginning of the stairs .
Right where both of them stop is a demon( Mechanar Tinkerer) .
That all clear, you get again 2 packs 1 : 2 Mechanar Tinkerer and 2 Mechanar Driller 1 pack with 2 Mechanar Tinkerer

1 Sunseeker Engineer, and between those pack patrolling 1 Sunseeker Engineer. that could make a cain pull between the both packs.

First boss was as it should be but the boms are less visible . from what i have on recording.
OKE this was what pain full too see not happing but here we go . when you go up the elevator the should be 2 patrolling (not in sink) Tempest-Forge Patroller walking a 8 patern through the room. this can be rly nasty many ppl die on the elevator.
because they can pull 1 another but also the 4 mob’s at the boss.

also there are only 2 Sunseeker Netherbinder at the next door way and that it. till you kill Nethermancer Sepethrea. After you kill Nethermancer Sepethrea in the door way will spawn 4 (mix Sunseeker) they do not attack till you start. when those qare dead and you didn’t walk in to the door way you still have time too drink , after you walk thought the door way you start gauntlet first you get : 1 Tempest-Forge Destroyer , then pack of 3 sunseeker, Tempest-Forge Destroyertill , pack of 4 sunseekers , then you get too the next door way where you have 4 sunseekers,but there not apart of the gauntlet so you have time to drink and eat/ after thoses are kill you have time too prep for the last boss.

all the details i just put down is not happing. this is to much . am paying for classic not retail !

2 Likes

This is ABSOLUTE UTTER TRASH that Blizzard LOST THEIR OWN F.CKING CODE!

MYTH! Nothing else.

Just to be clear, I dont care if the boss is suppose to move left, but he went right. The bugs I spoke about are game breaking at times.

That’s utter crap, my backwater PvE server has been clearing it, just need the correct CC setup and BF is easily doable. I think OP and everyone else is forgetting Blizzard stated this was pre-nerf and the ‘evidence’ and what a lot of private servers are based on is the nerfed version!

It’s a massive difference that I don’t think you’re taking into account.

Because they are emulating 2007 wow in the new engine. It’ll eventually introduce some bugs.

They had to “port” the old code already once this is nothing that’s happening for the first time

Or and hear me out, mobs shouldn’t reset their mele swing timer with each used skill, making a caster do, auto attack, fire blast, auto attack, cone of cold, auto attack in 0.9 seconds (a random trash mob in Durnhold literally globaling 14k hp unbuffed tank).

Pretty sure we had 2 on one of our runs, and usually only 1.