TBC 2021 is broken (dungeons not properly scriped)

hello , i have been checking out the dungeons, i can tell you this is not tbc like it was in 2007.
i notice right away that there are alote of mistakes in how tbc should.
path scripting, (Pat not walking the path)
trash (not where there suppos to be)
mob’s (remove from packs)
i will make a full detail report . but just to give a idea.
Shadowlabs : when you walk to the FIRST boss room., there should be 2! stealth mob patroling ,1 close to the beginning of the room the other 1 where you leave the room too the second boss .
Also the patrol Fel Overseer in the first boss room should not be able too be pulled because it will cain pull the Cabal Ritualist +there are not enough Cabal Ritualist at every pillar there should be 4, and therer are 3 .
on the way too the 3rd boss , you have patrolling packs with the Cabal Zealot Cabal Fanatic , they should patrol alote further and cross eachother for possible cain pulls . also in the boss fight there shoudl spawn add’s in my 7 min inch i saw max 3 add’s the whole fight when they should spawn Much faster from all sides so that you have to kite the boss, .
on the way to the last boss you have too clear your way to the boss . but next to having trash in the middel you also had trash on the side in the tents.
this is not the best video but you can zie the dif https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0RcjwDWV7c

andthis go’s for Slave pens , streamvaults. and as i go through the dungeons 1 by 1 ill be making notes of all the mistakes that have been made

9 Likes

Oh yes, you clearly know more than the Devs who have the original data and all. /S

5 Likes

sorry to dissapoint you but this is not vannila tbc its classic tbc,its 2 diferent games,so yeah some things will be diferent.

sry Lyndis you dont know what your saying because original data is gone just like with wow vanilla, because everything has be re done for retail, and the timewalk outland dung are nothing like tbc 2007 . and yes i do remember more details that have been forgoten, and after seeing what they put in. devs team or not , they got a it wrong. because those changes make it to easy.

12 Likes

:clown_face: yeah, games totally fine, used OG data to bust totems that only work in PvP enabled mode.

Fel reaver though…does he even aggro 2021…does he?

4 Likes

I know from personal xp that many dungeons are not working like they were.

But ofc, on every post you have Blizz boiz defending a company that scams them at every turn. We just need a time machine and some condoms to fix that. But getting Blizzard to actually release non broken aspects of a game they ALREADY made once before ? Now that’s where the hard part starts.

5 Likes

Wrong.

The old data wasnt gone, thay had all the source code back to patch 1.12

Im pretty sure 1 missing mob or 1 mob in a different spot in dungeon totally destroys your TBC experience …

Well this is not TBC, it is its recreation after all. They never said it will be completely the same.

1 Like

Ye because you remember exactly how every mob and every pack in every dungeon worked 15 years ago :wink:

2 Likes

They don’t though. If you have entered any heroics, you would know. Some mobs tickle your balls, others do 12k combo in 0.3 seconds on the tank.
A lot of mobs in Blood furnace, Shattered halls and Durnhold are bugged. They reset their auto attack with each ability, making them more threatening to the tank than any raid boss.
Also you must have seen the bug with the charge - auto attack, which shouldn’t happen, but that’s an issue since classic released.
The sequence of attacks is broken, as well as the ability for the mobs to reset their auto attack timers.

9 Likes

Like the original data how quests are straight up broken?
The original store mounts and token data?
The original layering data?
Or the original data where +spell power doesn’t work?

What original data. Private servers made by 20 jobless people ran better.

8 Likes

Actually true. BF heroic is literally unplayable, due to the broken pattern of attacks mobs do.

1 Like

Its well documented that they rushed this release and now the evidence is clear for all to see.

4 Likes

some hardcore dudes were playing TBC for 10+ years on private server so they can tell you where and what exactly changed :smiley:

4 Likes

Who says that private servers are correctly scripted?

4 Likes

There is no original data anymore back then they sold the old server blades and apparently never kept a backup so yes players actually can know more than the current devs

rewatch the classic wow panel from the blizzcon again, they told how they had the old data back to patch 1.12.

3 Likes

Yes and because they have the data they can’t even get something like honor gain right…

Answer me this if they have the data, why so many bugs that should not exist if you have the data

And yea they said that… they say lots of things that in the end dont hold true #NoChanges

3 Likes

This is unfortunately true. I played on a lot of tbc pservers and they weren’t as buggy as classic tbc is.

4 Likes

Easy the modern servers and clients are not the same as they were back in the day and its really old code it can interact wierdly with anything, things like colorblind mode didnt exist back then and now they do so those could cause unforseen interactions. Having the data is also actually not the same thing as having it implemented corectly sadly. As long as the client is not 100% the same bugs can creep in especialy with the old spagethi code of wow

2 Likes