TBC Classic - weird colors/shadows after last patch

After last patch I am getting strange colors in some areas - seemed to be related to shadows at first but I am not sure.

I have found so far that it applies to Gruul’s lair entrance - many things are pink.
And then to SW and IF - part of buildings became green.

I have tried to tamper with like every graphic setting and it seems it is somehow related to shadows as changing it from Ultra high to Low and vice versa makes the tint change or go away at times - even though it is not shadow of ingame item.

I also made sure that my graphic drivers are up to date.

Edit: reinstalled the game, turned off all addons and the colors are still broken. Also checked on my retail character and the problem does not exist there.

Edit2: during night the green tint from SW and IF is gone, lamps emit strange glow instead. Areas like Feralas and Ashenvale are bright green like bottle of Mountain Dew. Gruul’s Lair still has pink shadows.

If anyone has any idea what I could do, please share - its horrible.

I noticed the same thing. Greenish tint in Stormwind, especially where it is supposed to be yellow from sun light. I reinstalled graphic drivers and in the end I even reinstalled Wow but no change at all.

I dont want to bump - but rly. 11 days and not a smallest bit of response?

It is definitely related to illuminated surfaces and shadows.
Characters with some source of light emit glow which has same color as fel.

I have checked every setting on my graphic card and cannot find anything, it must be somehow related to the TBC client - does not exist in Vanilla client and retail client.

The tint is still there. As you said, it wasn’t there in Vanilla. It came in TBC. Something is wrong with the lightning and Blizzard doesn’t seem to care.

We haven’t seen other reports of this. Are you able to provide a screenshot of what you are seeing and a dxdiag for your computer?

You can upload these to an image hosting website such as imgur and pastebin for the text document. For the links you can encapsulate them using the preformatted text option to post them on the the thread.