TBC Content twinking

Hello there!

I’ve recently had an itch to play tbc content and I was wondering if there are still people who run raids like sunwell plateau or karazhan. I play on Gehennas, horde and would love to hop in a tbc raid with some people. I’d even go as far as making a guild for twinking tbc content (xp locking at 70) on a new character to run the dungs, do the reps, raids, and all that jazz. I’ve heard some talk about people already doing this so if you know please do share.
Would love to hear any opinions on this.

So long!
C

1 Like

I would absolutely be up for that, haven’t found much around though. Any luck on your end? xp locking at 70 seems to be the only way to play tbc atm without resorting to private servers… which we would never ever do ofc xD

1 Like

Hi,

Thanks for chiming in.
So far I’ve only started a new char on firemaw alliance with a view to maybe use this one for xp locking, but it’s not set in stone.
I might hop on some discord servers and try and get the pulse and if there’s a couple of us we could decide on a realm and start a guild.
See you around!

P. S. pservers don’t get me hooked anymore due to time invested on the official classic realms. They got me! xD

1 Like

Not like u even forced to one realm, u need to make discord server for that, u can make raids crossrealm fine.

At this point I would just make an ingame suggestion for them to bring back TBC in some way. I do it every few days in the hope they give us a TBC fresh or SoD or whatever. Vain hope I know but who knows one day

3 Likes

You are a hero. What a moment it would be if they announced a TBC fresh, we can only hope

1 Like

Just for the record, is there any of y’all interested in joining a guild for doing tbc content? And also, is there any of you who is interested in creating a new character just for this purpose?
Hit me up.
Have a blast,
C

this used to be a thing back in the old days of Cata, you could even make arena teams play in ranked arenas as a lvl 70 to 74. not sure if this will be the same in cata classic though. problem is you will smash all tbc content because of the gems/gear/class changes etc but atleast you can actually do bgs this time round

It’s funny but I did the same back in cata all those years back. The game had transformed so much and I badly wanted to redo TBC content as a lvl70.

After a bit of talking on these very forums me and a bunch of others decided to make a guild and get to 70 on a char to do TBC content in order. We had rules like no gear and consumes over TBC or the content that we were going to do at the time. Same with glyphs.

At first intrest was high but we quickly lost a lot of players without even doing a single raid. We tried doing karazhan with 6 people in green/blue gear and blasted through it without ever being in danger. Lost the motivation to continue after that.

I just want a fresh TBC server in one way shape or form. Phase 1 of TBC classic was the most fun I had in wow. I like DF and will play cata but TBC will always have a special place in my heart.

1 Like

I highly doubt you would find players raiding at 70 chracters, ppl only raid tbc t 80 for achievs

1 Like

Cool, thank you for sharing this.
Seeing what they are doing with these seasonal projects, including the upcoming Pandaria Remix, I’m pretty confident that we’ll see some tbc/wotlk content in the future.
Just the time in between is going to be a bit of a wait:P