Tbc era servers choice

Hi there blizzard.

can we at least have a choice to keep a PvP, PvE, RP server for tbc so that the players can still enjoy that expansion. I don’t see why not just like classic then after wotlk players can go back and play what they prefer please

Kind regards.

16 Likes

Yes please.

6 Likes

And yes. Why not?

4 Likes

may be the SoM servers get an upgrade to TBC SOM??

1 Like

Nope, we need to keep our characters. I’m sure we’ll haveTBCC So[something] next year.

1 Like

The SoM servers will close down in 4-5 months from now (I lost count) Maybe they’lll them open new TBCC So[Something] servers. But that’s not the same as Era servers at all.

I think they’ll open a new vanilla Season of … server first, at least I think they stated as such in a recent interview. They were looking at new ways to make a Vanilla classic season. No such talk about TBC, aside from “maybe somewhere in the future…”.

Because of my fear that they release wrath in only a few months TBC classic is the only game I’m playing atm. I want to create enough memories in TBC before it’s gone. Again.

1 Like

Yes please

1 Like

I second this. Please let me pay for that actually…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.