TBC horde que

hi fix que bliz lol /20 chars
btw just ganked lvl 66 for funzies and i got more honor/hour for that

1 Like

Another one.

6 Likes

ye but i had an opportunity to level myself in safety atleast…

Reroll alliance.

6 Likes

nah i farmed all my gear throughout classic why would I? also i can stay on summoning stones in safety

Well, then there is no fix for your problem.

3 Likes

i just fixed half of my problem by killing low levels

1 Like

Making it worse you mean? But hey, whatever makes you happy. You do you.

1 Like

i doubt they would que bgs bro

2 Likes

Stage 2 mage detected :rotating_light:

8 Likes

They won’t queue for BG’s but you will make less players make it to 70 which means LONGER queues for you at 70.

Are all Horde so stupid?

4 Likes

This will come few expansions later. But now I fully understand what Sylvanas said : Ours is a cycle of hatred.

What calms me down a bit, is the fact, that the forums is not used by majority of playerbase, at least I hope, so there is a chance that not everyone is a inster your favourite curse adjective insert your favourite curse noun.

Sounds like you found solution. Wheres the problem then?

1 Like

marks??? probably

Keep forgetting about that xd i caooed marks before tbc so i still have 50+ each

1 Like

Scrolling through the majority of threads:

Yea, pretty much the same 10 Alliance dudes on a mission here, running rampant all over.

Whatever, fix ques. The few alliance dudes farming the forum 24/7 probably dont matter too much. Its more Resentment than anything else anways tho

1 Like

Oh, but there is. He would just have to wait untill Wrath of the humans I mean Lich King.

1 Like

Well. If you have fun by killing levelers, you are going to have to wait even longer for them, because all that achieves is that BG queues become even longer for Horde.

Glad you enjoy your Waiting Queue times though.
I am sure alliance arena teams, who capped out their honor-gear weeks ago, will enjoy the game massively when facing horde :wink:

You made your bed now lay in it or reroll

keep killing every alliance you see. force them to quit the game.

when queues get worse and worse blizzard will react eventually.

SLAY

1 Like