TBC item restoration for disenchanted items - how long?

During a Karazhan raid on August 18th, I mistakenly disenchanted an item I intended to keep (Drape of the Righteous) while disenchanting all the other items nobody in the raid needed. Of course, it didn’t take me long to realize that the Item Restoration tool doesn’t work with TBC disenchanted items and thus I opened a ticket as per this post (Disenchanted Demon Forged Breastplate can't restore - #2 by Mosinathus).

However, after getting a useless automated response within a few hours and thus reopening the ticket, now the average waiting time for said ticket is ridiculously long - around 9 days 12 hours at the time I’m writing this, and growing longer everyday. And, since from what I read there’s a time limit to how long these items are recoverable, even by Blizzard customer support, I’m worried that the ticket might take long enough to be replied for the item to become unrecoverable.

Is there something else I could do to get this done? Maybe a callchat or something to that effect? Can some blue poster give me some feedback on this? Thanks.

EDIT: For the record, my ticket number is EU78940807, and the content of the ticket is detailed here below:

“I have mistakenly disenchanted this item (Drape of the Righteous) during a Karazhan run on August 18th, 2021, between 9 and 11 PM servertime. I still have the disenchant mats. But the item won’t show up on the Item Recovery service. From what I read, the tool currently doesn’t work with items disenchanted in Classic and I need help from a GM to fix it (as explained here: Disenchanted Demon Forged Breastplate can't restore - #2 by Mosinathus ). Please help me and restore my Drape of the Righteous, thank you.”

There are from time to time some issues which we need to keep open in the queue for an extended period while we work on them, these impact that timer you are showing.

The average response time is not close to that time right now so there is no need to worry here. A Game Master will get to your case and assist soon.

The ticket is the correct way to submit this issue to the Support Team.

Thank you for your reply. I hope this is the case, as I will go on a holiday at the end of this month, so I would like to see my item restored before then, as I’m not sure I will be able to follow my ticket properly while traveling.

EDIT: My ticket was resolved, thanks for the help