Teldrassil and lordaeron

It didn’t take that long for stormwind to be rebuilt after it was rearranged by death wing :cry:.

3 expansions, the whole of Cata, MoP and WoD.

It wasn’t until Legion when the Varian memorial was built that Stormwind was fully repaired

I mean…look at Silvermoon…

2 Likes

I read that Blizz has commented that they’re not going to re do Eversong Woods and Ghostlands because they’re just starting areas.

Same applies to Azuremyst and Bloodmyst Isle.

I’d love them to re do tham and let us fly there, but I don’t think it will ever happen

1 Like

i think we have to wait untill we return from the shadowlands.

That’s some weird Blizzard logic there… Why focus the least on the areas every single new character sees?

3 Likes

I hear you, but that’s apparently the reason behind it.

But come SL, it won’t be the only starting area for new Dranei or Blood Elves, there will be Exiles Reach.

1 Like

Also don’t the Alliance hold both Teldrassil and Lordaeron now? They won both warfronts so they now should be easily able to get supplies and equipment to both locations. It depends i suppose if Stormwind wants to pay for it all.

But exiles reach won’t matter for long. After Shadowlands it’s story will be pretty pointless you go to exiles reach then head to your capital and go to bfa (bad choice in my opinion) you experience that then you go to Shadowlands.

In 10.0 no one is gonna want to finish exiles reach to go to bfa so unless they change the narrative so you go to sl then to 10.0 I can’t see the point of it l, it will just stagnate. That’s why they should be upgrading the other starter zones ready for exiles reach desertion.

I doubt there’ll be any major changes to these zones in Shadowlands. If they do a revamp on them it will be in the expac after Shadowland. There’s been hints at some time skip so maybe the next expac will be 20 years later or something.

I’d like to see a restored Lordaeron, including Tirasfal and the Plaguelands. A restored Gilneas / Silverpine / Hillsbrad. A Dwarven Kingdom Wetlands, Loch Modan, Dun Morough and Twillight Highlands, maybe BLackrock as well with the Dark Irons.

Not sure how the Horde lands could get a revamp too but would need something to avoid yells of “Ally Bias”

The main problem with the Cata revamp (at the time moreso) was that it wasn’t end game content so it felt almost wasted development time as we only had 5 new end game zones.
These re-vamped mega-zones would be end game story content. Perhaps with no new continent island at all.

I’m guessing Lordaeron will be rebuilt sometime after they get a stable leadership, it would make sense. Lillian Voss stated that the Forsaken don’t do well in the heat of Durotar and they plan to return to their home as soon as possible.

Hopefully they won’t live in the sewers anymore and actually make good use of the castle. I would like to see a larger version of Brill as their home city.

It is funny that the siege of lordaeron etch showed that Tirisfal Glades has already recovered and it has sunlight etc again instead of being an eternal night.

I think Gilneas is still inhabitable from the blight back in cataclysm. I might be wrong and they just haven’t returned there cause of the Forsaken occupying it. Either way, they always take a while before updating the world again, and I think they’d probably start with restoring the Worgen capital

Personally I’d love to see a new Night Elf city in Feralas, making use of the ruins of Eldre’thalas.

But it remains most likely for them to have a major hub nearby Nordrassil, although probably not quite ON it…

That’s exactly what they’ll do, they don’t need to change the story of it, Exile’s Reach is pretty self-contained. New players will always be sent to the expansion 1 behind the current one.

Yeah, but calia is an allaince character running the forsaken. Maybe it will be rebuilt to its former glory and be a neutral capital like dalaran was in Legion same with teldrassil. Or maybe they are truly lost to the war and will remain shadows of there former self’s :cry:.

Aye instead of working on old areas they are lazy and made a new one :smiley:

Story of WOW.

Doing Horde campaign atm and had to go through Swamp or Sorrows and it looks terrible. Such bad textures

1 Like

Still not as bad as eversong woods :smiley: shame really…it could be beautiful and the music is lovely

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.