Teleport moonglade

so just a useful tip if you are leveing a druid

avoid doing any of the legion artifact quests, just skip them because they replace the spell Teleport: Moonglade which has no cooldown and puts you close to darnassus / stormwind portal with Dreamwalk which has a 1 minute cooldown and sticks you in the middle of legion content.

no reason why the game couldn’t have let you keep both spells but it is what it is.

1 Like

You do realise that dreamwalk gives you access to portals to 6 other zones aswell?

6 old zones that are of questionable relevance? sure, but there isn’t any reason why dreamwalk should have replaced teleport moonglade ? teleport moonglade skill is still in the game it just gets force replaced if you complete a quest for some reason.

moonglade is an iconic druid zone that I would have rather kept my unlimited no cd teleports to/back than have a 1 minute cd dreamwalk

What if they want to get artifacts?

Theres a portal to moonglade in the dreamway.

1 Like

todo what with ? can’t see them in 2 of the 4 forms lolo and I put this here for people who want to keep the skill tp moonglade.

“Theres a portal to moonglade in the dreamway.”
and teleport dreamway has a 1 minutecooldown and tp moonglade has none.

stop whiteknighting needless ability prune !!

It’s not exactly a prune (if anything it’s a substitution), and aren’t they required for the rest of the legion questline?

Ah, never mind. If you’re taking that tone I doubt I’m going to get a proper answer anyway.

I don’t think it is required, you can level past legion without it and never need to pickup this ability, wow currently suffers from content island syndrome.

I put this here for people still leveling druids and wanting it retain their teleport moonglade ability not to listen to people argue that the new one was better because x y z,

if I could undo the quest and get my old skill back a skill I have had and used for over a decade I would do it in a heartbeat!

That’s fair enough. Sorry I got a little arsey but I felt that last bit of attitude was uncalled for.

1 Like

sorry I just felt like I was putting an (optional) hint out there to help anyone that might want to keep the original skill and getting only resistance >w<

Nah it was a genuine question on my part. Trust me, I’ve seen people on here get much more defensive over much less so don’t sweat it^^

1 Like

Dreamwalk is like 6 times better than old tp, we get shortcuts to to several places arround Azeroth i dont see the point to not use it.

And as a druid Dreamwalk is far more iconic lorewise thank moonglade since it conects all emerald dream portals.
A basic teleport feels more like a mage thing.

It would be nice, though, if dreamwalk had an exit to that emerald dream portal above stormwind.

1 Like

thats the point right ?

bear not quite a warrior, cat not quite a rogue, resto not quite a priest and balance not quite a mage but draws is power from arcane which is the same school of magic mages use to teleport

As far as I know, druids draw power from the wild gods, wich comes from the Nature plane of existence not Arcane, that’s how druids are able to travel to the emerald dream.
Correct me if I’m wrong but You can check the plane map of Warcraft lore and see all diferent planes.
(I can’t link images so ill leave this here)
http s://gamepedia.cursecdn.com/wowpedia/7/72/WoW_Chronicle_Magic.jpg?version=34b9d0f05930312a013c67fe749333a8

in lore they might be “from the moon” but balance “star” spells are categorized as arcane, wrath is nature, teleport moonglade is arcane too as far as I know

And when you got dreamwalk, if you complete a few quests you get the portal to dalaran directy from the dreamgrove. This means you can go to stormwind and sure to darnassus and all other zones too.

When you unlock this net of portals you are very close to a mage for what concerns traveling between zone.
So, do legion content and forget Teleport: Moonglade. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.