Tell us something good about today

My pharmacy actually had the medication for my back problem (Ankylosing Spondilitis) ready on time for the first time in months. Plus i had a meat feast pizza tonight

5 Likes

I bought my first diamond painting kit

5 Likes

Went to the shop and bought some carbonated water and a variety of energy drink red bull monsters and otehr , i also eat cheap cheese burger and talked and passed time with plenty of great people and now i am getting destroyed at hearthstone battle ground rofl again aand again today was a great day !

4 Likes

Damm how are you still walking?
That’s like WAY above your sugar intake

1 Like

Got to 1000 rating in three games of rated solo shuffle, with no arena experience. Was fun.

3 Likes

Back at my old workplace, but at a different section :smile: that’s all for the RL part.

The gaming related stuff I share in this thread:

1 Like

I worked quite hard today so treated myself to a box of Salted Caramel Magnum ice lollies.

7 Likes

are they the crystal art kits?? if so, they are great fun to do - done loads of them this year and even framed the best ones

Spent the day shopping and my daughter is home for a long weekend. :shopping: :handbag: :smiley:

5 Likes

Meny of my friends have came back to New world it is fun to play on a server with 1500+ friends

2 Likes

wel i used to chug red bull when i was slowing or taking a rest while running and taking let’s just say verious thing who would kill you like steroid and epo in the morning with my cereal.

One of my favorite was 33 cl red bull 33 cl burn and add some coke and ice then repeat every 40 minutes.

I noticed I was almost Exalted with Kyrians on this character, 500 points away. Thought “hey, I can buy the last mount for the achievement if I just get that rep maxed” and spent a few minutes doing dailies to hit the goal. Went to buy the Gilded Prowler aaaand… nothing. Counter still at 249. Figured I had to log a paladin, so logged my alliance main and still the counter didn’t update. Restarted game, nada.

Sad times, bad friday is bad :frowning: Or so I thought until I tried logging my BE paladin. Bam! Counter at 251, Felfire Hawk is now mine :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Birthday yesterday and today no work … I guess that is as good as it gets

3 Likes

Only 1 day till i have to babysit my niece for an evening… that spoiled brat… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Happy birthday!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday!
:birthday:

3 Likes

doggy cuddles…

its my antidepressant of choice!

5 Likes

This post hits the spot , i just ate a salad i made and it was freaking delicious and healthy .

2 Likes

I just made a sandwich with a fried snack inside and it was so delicious and greasy

4 Likes

so far today just kitten cuddles and who doesnt love those

2 Likes