Tell us something good about today

so for the past month we’ve been running simulations at work for a mission (the details of which im not at liberty to discuss…) anyway … it seemed impossible to do for the group ive training and command decided to scrap the mission entirely…

so today i decided to go rogue and show them how its done… lead by example right ?? … they wernt happy and told me to stop… so i was like “I’m going anyway” … as you might expect… i not only proved it was doable i also earned the admiration and respect of everyone involved…

pretty good day … :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I heard you turned down the leading role in this film even though you did not even put in for it or have any drama schooling.

1 Like

Oh, that’s the new Star Wars movie:

2 Likes

Highly interested in what you come up with now :slight_smile:

my neck is the same width as the rest of my torso so the flightsuit didnt fit…

its why i only drink organic lactose free milk personally…

2 Likes

I did not die in my sleep.

4 Likes

Finished Sonic Frontiers on Hard to see the secret ending
Worth it :grin:

I know nothing about it except it supposedly being a good Sonic game. I assume you’re back to playing boring Sonic though and don’t get to make your own character like in Forces?

1 Like

Very good one, yes
The story is cool
And yep, Sonic is the hero (already modded the hell out of it to play Shadow Frontiers :smirk: )

1 Like

I was talking to my boss about my weight loss journey, i lost over 70KG/154lbs in weight over 3 years…

they are also trying to drop weight…

they have offered to pay me to help them lose some weight.

i landed my first ever client :).

1 Like

pot meet kettle… you almost literally copied one of my posts earlier…

can you stop please ?? …

2 Likes

Went to the forest again with my dog (I try to go at least twice per week).
The forest always cheers me up; it’s my zen-zone. And seeing my dog run around that place having the time of her life warms my heart.

9 Likes

i got my new speakers today so going to be avantasia back CatLog on max tonight sorry roommates :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Life… The most played game in the world :stuck_out_tongue:

lol that was another of my posts but nice try i guess.

and you edited that into it :slight_smile:

“I was also talking to my boss about my weight loss journey, i lost over 80KG/176lbs in weight over 2 years. My boss is also trying to drop some weight so he offered to pay me to help. Landed my first ever client, might turn this in to a career :slight_smile:

was your edit.

guess it hard to come up with stuff now you cannot see my profile.

Was feeling sad that I was working over DF launch and wouldnt be able to play until 30th…then checked properly and realiesed that I actually had 2 wks off work after this and could play as much as I liked!
It was just randomly booked leave but I love it when a plan comes together!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

resorting to what you can get, which is what i post right now xD…

you really are a special person ^^ i like you.

please show the proof of your weight loss :slight_smile:

i already shown mine before in the past (i got banned for it but still it was here for those who saw it.)

i bet you’ll just google weight loss pics that isnt even you lol.

EDIT: we should meet irl… to see if we are twins.

will be especially interested in seeing ur wide neck.

1 Like

sounds good … theres an owl and hawk conservatory near where i live…

we could watch birds and impress each other…

2 Likes

nah bud if we meet we going to the gym.

i want to lift you for reps :slight_smile: