Tell us something good about today

suffeling is better workout then sprint :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Someone i upset a few months ago and we havent spoken since…

Spoke to me again for the first time in months yesterday.

Fate grand Order implemented today the pity mechanic more than 1 year earlier than expected for the English servers :smiley:

Different game but still a cause for celebration

My boss at work started showing greater interest in me yesterday asking me questions about my life outside work.

2 Likes

irl level up day

6 Likes

New guy started at work today, he seemed very sad. Talked to him for a while and he turned into completely different person just from me being around him.

I was also talking to my boss about my weight loss journey, i lost over 80KG/176lbs in weight over 2 years. My boss is also trying to drop some weight so he offered to pay me to help. Landed my first ever client, might turn this in to a career :slight_smile:

edit: I was first

4 Likes

gz!

This week ill level up too.

2 Likes

they just copied another of my posts…

dont give it attention lol.

a long time ago i said this…

“there is a girl at work who is down i been spending a lot of time around her as i noticed she lit up when i was around, as i didnt want her to feel bad.”

interesting addition to this story…

the girl is the same girl i upset and stopped talking to me for months which i mentioned earlier today…

we are talking again now.

i would link my exact post honestly… but they are delving thousands deep and i cba to find em lol… they got more time to waste than i have.

I learnt something from WoW.

The sailors on the boat landing in Stormwind Harbour were yelling “Archors Aweigh!”. I always thought the expression was “Achors Away!”. Googled it and now I know the correct expression.

It’s good to learn new things.

3 Likes

I just looted a Blade of Wizardry while farming some reputation. It’s quite rare, or at least valuable as far as I know. More importantly though, it’ll go nicely with my Argent Avenger.

Also I had noodles for breakfast.

1 Like

Finally seeing some progressing in the job I was offered that has a very long starting process. Been 8 months since I applied and found out 3 months ago I got the job. Security checks have now commenced so in the next few weeks, I should receive my final offer. Cannot wait to hand in my notice in my current job.

2 Likes

Don’t forget to spend your talent point asap!

1 Like

Happy birthday Danneliah! Hope it was a nice one.

1 Like

Happy burpday

1 Like

Today I finished the Ulduar 25-man meta achievement (the one with the 2 dragons), and it was so much less left than I had in mind. :grin:

1 Like

Oh snap GZ!

1 Like

I am getting back with my OG flame, known him since we were teens (we are 30+ now) and he is the only guy who it ended with cause we wanted different things in life; but he was the sweetest and showed me so much love.

After him I had lots of pitfalls with cheaters and abusers…

But now I feel genuinly cared for again.
Even if we would just stay friends - its really nice talking to him and playing our videogames together again :heart:

4 Likes

Hi there ! And which level will you climb onto ? Yeah , i am that curious i am 43 btw it is is of any vallue. *

1 Like

46 yo. Im getting old.:grinning:

1 Like

it was a quiet one which is always good :smiley:

3 Likes