Ten Years Ago!

I guess you haved to post so many times before you can add a link? As it wont let me use Imgur.
If you want to try and help add me Hayley#2426

I’m trying to get back into #WorldOfWarcraft after 10 years, but I’m being insanely pedantic as atm my old harddrive with addons wont start (trying to fix) and I can’t play unless they look the same, I think its Vuhdo, but what textures are on the frames?

I know its been so long and I could just start again, but it seems muscle memory is a thing and I need to find the right spots for all my mouse spells too.
I know it wont be for any one elses taste but mine, but, If anyone could help that would be great, I can finally start levelling
Also is the bar above the raid group, tell me when? And any idea what the three icons next to my name could be?
One more this why am I posting on some random Char that I never use and not my main, no option to change to any other char when I click it.
Cheers

No one can help you with posting links directly as that requires a high trust level, which requires a lot of time on the forums and so on.

What you can do is add a link between backticks `` it will turn out like Unclickable Link in black and white text so players can decide whether if they want to manually copy and paste or not.

1 Like

can hit the </> button in the editor if you’re struggling to identify the key on ur keyboard (key to the left of 1 on EN US)

2 Likes

Thanks both, I guessed it was something like long time posters, and as I said I’ve been a way just a little while.
See if I can do it here, I have some of the UI how I like it, and it wasn’t Tell Me When, I realised that was the one on the right side, but can’t remember how to do it or what I had tracking especially as there are a few spells changed/missing/new I guess its alot to get used to.
So I guess I want to know what the one in the middle is above my raid grid with all countdowns on it is called and which dps tracker am I using I know there are a few that look similar.
I don’t even know if I even need most of this now, but ill learn as I carry on
https://imgur.com/Jsm2vI6
https://imgur.com/EVEnU9O
Hopefully this works and thanks again.
When is the new exp out, just wondering how long I have to relearn everything!

One other quick question, I did mention it above but, how do I post using my main Character? Clicking on Ayleis profile in upper right doesn’t bring up any other char

• Bazooka across the top with whatever Broker addons you want
  • SexyMap
  • Details
  • Bartender or Dominos + Masque
  • Not sure which frames you’re using, you could do something similar with ElvUI
  • horizontal timer across the top of your raid frames looks like Raven, some of the big buttons might be too
  • Bar textures just look like the default Blizz rounded
  • BigWigs or Deadly Boss Mods (I’d recommend BigWigs, regardless of what you were using back in the day).
  • Scrolling Combat Text is either the built-in ones (which you can easily configure via the AdvancedInterfaceOptions addon) or Mik Scrolling Battle Text which I don’t think has been updated in like 4 xpacs.

Click your portrait in the top right then change character at the bottom of the menu that appears.

they havent announced the date for new expansion . but looking at roadmap for 2024 .it seems it is somewhere in the fall 2024 target .

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.