Tenders always missing since the introduction of Trading Post

Basically my issue has always been this.

Each month I go to collect my “bonus” tenders and then I start working towards the Traveler’s Log.

When I finish the traveler’s log I go back to the trading post to collect all the tenders I acquired (1.000). But I NEVER got 1k of them.

The most recent example is this month. Yesterday I logged and collected my 500 bonus which they weren’t part of the “progression bar” of traveler’s log. Then completed all activities I had to do to earn 1k of Tender Coins. When I went back to collect them I only received 500 + the monthly reward which is the mount.

I thought the bonus was just that… a bonus and not retracted from my actual Traveler’s Log of the month, despite it doesn’t show in the progress bar being part of.

I even checked on an alt to see if they can collect it but alas, that wasn’t the case.

Can you track ALL the tenders from ALL previous months that I did not receive and grant them back?

As a side note. I once decided to track the Raid Boss count for Traveler’s Log, and ever since I cannot disable it. Even if I manually do so, it will keep tracking on every time I relog or even swap to a different character. It never goes away.

You get total of 1000 tenders per month, 500 from just having the subscription active and 500 from finishing the Activity Log. So if I understood right, you have been getting the exactly correct amount of tenders.

1 Like

out of curiosity, 2 months in row we had 1400 tenders cap, but this month we have 1000 tenders cap… kinda sucks since we are about to get class armors/weps and each of them cost like 500 tenders? so you only get to buy 2 of class armors/weps which is counter productive to the design of class armors?

I don’t really understand what you mean by “tenders cap”. There is no cap on tenders as far I know. If you mean the progress bar in the Traveler’s Log required to get the bonus 500 tenders then that seems to change based on what activities there are available to do.

Just to clarify further: 1000 tenders/month. 500 from having active subscription and picking them up fron the chest, 500 from completeting the Traveler’s Log progress and picking them from the chest.

There was also one one-time 500 tenders reward for having (or purchasing Dragonflight). It is likely future expansions will have similar bonus.

edit: Almost forgot: another 500 tenders one time reward for completeting the intro quest to the Trading Post.

1 Like

There was a blue post about something similar a few weeks ago. In that there seems to be a general misunderstanding that people think that the amount of tenders you get is equal to the amount of points you earn, so 1400 points == 1400 tenders.

This was (and still is) incorrect. The amount of tenders you get is fixed. 500 for the sub, 500 for completing all activities.

1 Like

Ah, damn. That sucks. I suppose that solves it then.