Terrible state of Havoc in M+

Id like to know how did blizz reach conclusion that DH is fine this season,it’s so terrible in m+ it’s discusting,i can’t get single invite to 15 and ive done most dungs on 14 with a lot of spare time,i had to switch to fae even tho it’s bad because i don’t know where to get my aoe dmg from in Venth build,also this week it’s not as bad for mele imagine next with sanquine and this new tight dungeons,and no i won’t be going Vengance,appart from it being different spec it’s TANK spec,if i wanted to tank id prolly main Pala…

2 Likes

Not sure what build u’re using, but I suggest to try this:

its quite ok to play compared to CoH build and probably does more dmg than NF

I’ve been playing this for a while, it’s too much RNG and if it doesn’t line up very well with metamorphosis because it fails to reset, you’re losing a ton of DPS. Is it more fun? Yes. Is it better? No.

2 Likes

I just dont get it im 283 ilvl Havoc with 1400 current raiting and 2500 raiting last season and i get flat our rejected from every single 15 i qued and im not even joking i qued for 200 or 300,to be this much ignored only because you are Dh lmao…

DH can still do just fine, so it’s all community perspective screwing over dh. I’m at 1653 without trying too hard on certain dungeons.

Of course it’s perspective, you did the majority of your keys with your m+ group. How long have you stayed in que? Cause I spent 14 hours getting ignored and declined since S4 released. And don’t begin by telling me to get myself a group and ta-da, problem solved.

I had a 3.3k rating last season and I still had trouble getting invited in +15s. So yeah, DH performance in M+ is weak AF. Blizzard is ignoring us and they literally told us they will do nothing about it since “WE’RE FINE”. Have you checked the DPS rankings for the first week in s4? We are B tier now, dropped from tier A. ALSO, Did you see the Overall Damage that DH performed in Raids? Guess not, we are on the penultimate place. And it’s only a matter of time until we will probably drop to the last.

And you know why this is also a problem? We have 2 specs only. ONE DPS spec that is trash at the moment.

There are people who spent years playing this class only to be told “oh we don’t give a crap, just reroll”.

We literally did the same overall damage the last 3 seasons, whilst every other class got tuned.

You settle for less then, I will settle for correctness.

2 Likes

I got my KSM yesterday on my Havoc and this might sound not belivible but i only did 1 key that was my own,im around 290 ilvl now and few tips i can share is grind valor hard and upgrade your gear,the bigger your ilvl the more chance u get inv.

Also depending on affixes and dungeon i changed from sinful brand spec to night fae(demonic blades/first blood spec) because it just does better in terms of aoe in some dungeons like junkyard mechagon, streets or lower kara, while brand is best for workshop,upper kara etc.

Now with that being said DH is terrible as dps and many times i found myself behind tank in dps untill like pre last or last boss,i think people mostly invited me for magic dmg buff,aoe stun and also good self healing making heal job somewhat more easy.

DH needs a massive buff in aoe dmg.and also more single target spells instead of 3 buttons that dont even feel cool,at least on other classes that are simple u see like what, 20k crits or smth,when does that happen on DH lol.

Hopefully Dragonflight will be better but just in case start learning an alt now is my advice.

1 Like

I found that CA+ glaive tempest (small trash groups) or trail of ruin (large trash groups) + first blood, is still performing much better overall because you have high priority damage through SB.

CA is overall best legendary in both playstyles,i agree with u Glave tempest is better in some dungeons where movment is limited,however using NF covenant Unbound comes a bit better as u get 2 procs from the hunt,also hunt is great source od self healing in some tight spots.

For my night fae build i use (felblade/demonic blades/unbound/soul leech/first blood/(situation dependant)/demonic) i like this build very much as it offers fantastic movment as u can move with blade dance and dmg in aoe is solid(within DH perspective)

Only downside is as i said low single target dmg and those RNG procs of demonic blades urgh,sometimes i have 0 luck with fury generation im often left throwing my glaves at target while waiting for proc lol.

I wish I could agree with you, but I’ve tried both builds in S3 and SB is still coming out on top.

I suggest playing humanities build with darkglare boon. It’s just about bearable in m+ and isn’t that far behind cycle of hatred. I got keystone master with it, however my hopes for pushing 20+ keys are non existent with the current state of our damage. I am currently levelling a warlock… come on blizzard sort this out before dragonflight these people pay to play your game.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.