Testing Adding Damage Reduction to PvP

Sounds good, burst is too high currently for much counterplay.

1 Like

Imagine how SP and moonkins will rape u in pvp now xD

SL locks are also gonna be unkillable, nice. Time to reroll

I like how no one mentions warlocks. Warlocks love slower metas, sl/sl will come out even more now.

3 Likes

Bad idea mon. Shamans won’t one shot nobody no more, but weaker classes will do almost 0 damage now.

2 Likes

Why are you even playing anymore? It seems like the only thing you do is complain and dont enjoy the game.

2 Likes

Good!

Finally people can stop crying about shadow priest dots :wink:

1 Like

? where is the logic in that :wink:

1 Like

It is less likely now that the so horrible “i died by 2 instant cast dot spells while walking by” scenario will happen to you, that is the logic.

its still a buff for dot specs and a nerf for burst specs

3 Likes

Should just do your jobs and nerf the stupidly overpowered damage everyone has to begin with, nerf the gear exclusive to SoD while you’re at it.

“We want everyone to be overpowered” clearly didn’t work out now did it? Stop being stubborn and nerf everyone.

2 Likes

Good change being mage on pvp servers is tough.
The low base hp and armor causes me to get killed in 1-2 gcds before i can do anything.
Forced to dual spec frost to survive. Arcane and Fire spec are unplayable if horde wants to gank me while questing or doing incursion.

What kind of modifier are talking about here, 50%?

Would healing reduction be possible too?

What aobut adding all risist on pvp gear (it has already increased armor)?

1 Like

But now everyone else deals less too. Weak classes will be even more useless.

1 Like

Heh back to priest meta. Time to level my sp :s

They are normalizing rage to give back more at low dps. This damage reduction is good for Warriors in the long run (lvl 60.)

1 Like

Rogue also needs a buff asap ambush does no dmg

Dunno how u can be so blind not to be able to see that yes, warrior is busted in a raid
 but that is legit only thing we are good at.

We cannot farm on our own any decent gold farm or item farm (perma eat/bandage/pots etc
 GOD FORBID IF WE HAVE TO CONTEST WITH OTEHRS FOR IT) , we cannot win 1v1s against a single class in the game, even with a healer we die fairly quickly in comparison to some other classes and not like old “Oh u have a healer as a warrior u slap everything” feeling. In dungeon farms we are middle of the pack I dare say even on the lower specrum of that since paladin tank does more dmg than we do on aoe packs (we are talking no world buffs, no one will farm world buffs for a dungeon)

What is there for us to do outside of raid logging and getting world buffs? Like srsly u r insane if u think raid is the most important content since u legit spend an hour a week in a joke of a raid that can be cleared with minimal effort, and for some reason everyone and their mom is offended that we get to have fun for an hour to hour and a half once every week while struggling with every other form of content that exists
 I’d love to get nerfed by 50% on damage, but in return give me self healing (proper self healing, like I shout and heal for 700 CD: 5 seconds 5-10 rage cost or smth), 2 short CD defensives (1 minute 20% DR and 3 minute 40% DR), make me not miss against mobs that are 3-4 lvls higher than me cause I see all classes kill em with ease meanwhile I either have to pot or run away, give me a stun, spell reflect and +200 stamina default. And the 50% nerf could be justified.

but u will be against it, (too op xD) cause u do not see how it is and how insane it is to deal with anything in world as a warrior, u prefer the way of SWD, SWP and shield and sit afk while dots kill me and I am unable to (and most of the time no joke) even break ur f-ing shield.
So yeh, keep crying about ur PvE dmg, for some reason most priests are even tho they can legit beat anyone in a skilled matchup, have easy time farming, cannot be contested, own the BGs and can solo 80% of content
 I rly hope that SP turns into Classic SP and sees no play due to how stupid it has become in P2 and P3.

5 Likes

and 30% life return from rune.

The best gold farm is incursions. Group up and run them.

Most of the classes aren’t out in the world farming for lots of gold, that not unique to Warrior. Thats really only a hunter thing (most of then bots.) Since they can’t miss the high level mobs.
Dungeon mobs were given slow resistance to prevent aoe farm.

Wall of text and huge gymnastics when they could just add resilience and fix the issue.

2 Likes