Testing of Same-Faction Battlegrounds Will Continue

What did people expect?

When I rolled alliance I did so well aware that Horde being the more populated faction would mean that I probably never would get to down a world boss due to them being instantly hawked over by 3+ full horde raids before alliance could even muster 2. Should we ask blizzard for “alliance only”-layers so we can “enjoy the content we pay for”?

Clearly leaving the same-faction BGs out of the game at least had but some chance to allow some PvPers to trickle over to the alliance, incentivised by the lower Q-times, the same way people changed servers during classic to avoid the 4 hour login Q’s.

A sad day for the Alliance indeed.

17 Likes

You have no clue. Your every sentence is wrong but i am lazy to explain…

3 Likes

alliance only layers are:
1)Benediction
2)Pyrewood Village
3)Earthshaker
4)Everlook
5)Auberdine
6)Razorfen
7)Nethergarde Keep
8)Zandalar Tribe
9)Lakeshire
10)Bloodfang
etc…

4 Likes

Guys you just have to admit that you tried to use horde bg ques as an advantage. That’s all

7 Likes

You’ve got nothing. Watch what happens. Why wasn’t there the same hype for tbcc as vanillac? It’s a better game in every way, but one: retail-like changes. Store mounts, boosts, and now merc mode. Look at the ratios on posts about this change. Look at all the streamers quitting recently. The same thing that happened to retail will happen to nu-tbc. Dead game.

7 Likes

So WE should pay $25 to fix YOUR problem? How is that fair?

10 Likes

if any streamer left tbc c, they are just probably stopped streaming it because it hurts the channel viewcounts etc, but still playing this game (soda, etc)

when i was creating my char i knew that i should create my char on this server because of horde superiority on it, i didnt make this mistake somehow, but you did…

1 Like

As i said you are really clueless. The faction ratios are not fair but 2m vs 60m queue is abysmal.

Queue times dont represent faction balance.

Alliance has got lesser interest in joining bgs and they CAN premade because of insta pop ups.

Why horde suffers because of the lack of alliance’s pvp interests?

This is unfair.

10 Likes

You also knew about queue times. This server was fine from when I joined in vanilla week 1 till 2 weeks ago. Till Activision turned tbcc into nu-retail-like-tbc.

5 Likes

Faction ratios are not the problem. I have never complained about that. Servers dying as a direct result of this retail change is the problem. How is it fair to punish alliance because of a horde problem?

1 Like

i tried to bet on blizz and that they will try to fix the que times, and they did :smiley:

1 Like

Because you’ve got no arguments. You don’t even understand the issue. But you will be forced to observe the consequences. Nu-tbc is on borrowed time.

8 Likes

by the way, i main night elft priest on retail and also other classes, i didnt have ANY issues with playing the game as alliance…

1 Like

Classic, alliance players making big claims based only on anecdotal evidence after blizzard basically says “our data doesn’t support your conclusions”.
It’s hilarious to me how certain you are that faction changes being available would fix faction imbalance, especially since there’s literally years of data from private servers showing that isn’t true. The vast majority of people pick their faction based on their personal aesthetics and where their friends are playing, it’s ridiculous to think those people would willingly leave that behind.
Keep pushing unsupported arguments over a doomsday scenario you have no proof will happen though.

14 Likes

Who gives a crap about streamers, playing a game because streamers do is probably the dumbest, most frivolous reason, and those people were going to quit for the next hype bandwagon regardless.

7 Likes

Agree just let them cry. Ignorant and nonsense arguments all the time.

Basically they wanta a “bribe” from blizzard to play alliance.

And they afraid to face other premades and loose their free honor farm.

They cry or not. Blizzard will bring same faction bgs not to loose much more players.

4 Likes

You wondered wether the queue was having an effect on outdoor pvp before you implemented the same faction BGs and then you checked again during the same faction test and saw that the k/d ratio on both sides were 50%? What kind of test is that? How is that any useful data to gather?

The timescope of your testing phase was for a few days, how is that even remotely reliable data in a game that is supposed to be played for 1-2 years? Why are you not commenting on the possible longterm effects of this change in terms of faction balance? Or even remotely remark on it?

Why do you use Classic or TBC as a testing ground in the first place?

16 Likes

True. It was limited time offer and every Horde member jumped at it. They were too busy killing each other on BGs.

When HvH becomes permanent and average queue time rises by 10-15 minutes I urge Blizzard to further data collection over 2 months span.

if they wanted transfer money they would have introduced horde to alliance paid transfer

classic alliance baseless conspiracy bs

2 Likes