Testing of Same-Faction Battlegrounds Will Continue

So u give us a pvp enlistment bonus, that rewards anything besite stuff thats usefull for pvp? Are you kidding? Im a pvper, i want pvp rewards not useless junk. It doesnt feel worth at all to queue more for this trash.

Thank you blizzard this same faction battlegrounds take me back to TBC almost instaqueues fun in bg without premades :slight_smile:
I’ve realy enjoyed it.
I hope this same faction bg will be implemented in near future.
I have also some points.
Please let peoples play only 5man premades if someone crying from 15man premades you can make matchmaking for them but dont allow them play with casual players which want fun.
If I remember correctly we don’t receiving correct amount of honor. Please try to investigate this I remember less time to farm PVP equip in original tbc. and I’ve also farmed this every season.
I think this values are not set correctly.

Thank you for TBC experience.

1 Like

Thank you blizzard for this experience of PVP with the same-faction.
But we need more this PVP-BG fast join because for win is very low Honor point and very long que is very-very slowly farm honor point for eqip :confused:

1 Like

still no updates… better lose more payers to be even more bad at developing this game

1 Like

I really wish they would shut these down after they stop looking at them.

3 Likes

stopped looking?
did blizzard ever read comments in here? xD
R.i.p EU-forums

3 Likes

We can’t know if they looked at all, as I think they only looked at the US version and this post is a copy from that. I personally doubt they came and looked here at all.

1 Like

I feel sorry for you and your mental illness. What syndrome was it again?

Common turn on same-faction battleground . I have to wait 30 min to play . its alwful !

1 Like

Hes a goblin, what other explanation do you need?

another day sitting in queue and no communication

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.