Testing of Same-Faction Battlegrounds Will Continue

See ya tomorrow, keep the trolling up, its really funny

1 Like

too many crys from alliance people, just because they wants a big adventage on pvp gear.

Arenas: Alliance has the best racial by far (humans)
pve: Alliance has more pals, thats equal to better pve raid
AH: Alliance is a bit fuked
Leveling: Alliance is a bit fuked
PvP outdoor: Alliance has a more people to kill.

Ive seen alliance people saying they will cancel his subs if HvH is implemented. So they want to keep his big adventaje. They just want to make premades and never meet against premades… thats all.
Im full honor pvp gear now, so i am ok if blizz doesnt apply the HvH system, but then, make premades fight only against premades, so, ally premades wont be an option since there are no premades on the horde side.

:smiley:

1 Like

One weekend more with 30min ques and 0+% of påremades against, thank you blizzard for the great game experience…

Just add the freaking same faction bg already back, don’t keep us on hang loosing rope or at least admit you are not going to add it back and let people rage quit and move to other games if you don’t have nerve to do anything.

It can’t take 2-3 weeks analyze and tweak system which seemed to work as supposed.

1 Like

Just quick update, just finished another 20min que ab which was agains premade and lost

Afking AV while playing other games is my pick of the month for this problem. Afk at tower, defend it if needed, continue playing other game. Great honor too as horde wins majority of the games! Screw other bgs!

Will you address the population inbalance, Blizzard?
The situation is very grim for the Alliance and I can’t even bring myself to play anymore.
An addition of Every Man For Himself will act as the sole attractor for players to roll as an Alliance because now with your mercenary mode there is none.
We are paying customers too and very unhappy about the lack of care you’re showing. It almost seem like you wait for Allies to pay you for server transfers, which would be a highly unethical business practice for a problem you create.

Not really relevant to the topic at hand, but what the frick is a void elf? :joy:

DKs could also be nice addition for the horde!

There are two completely different problems. One of them is the BG queue taking way too much time for Horde at the point that a lot of people don’t even bother with that content and another problem is the faction imbalance with Alliance having less population than Horde.
People seem to think that we shouldn’t fix the first one (which is a major issue short-term) cause it will make the latter problem (which is an underlying, long-term issue) slightly worse. That is not how problem solving works. You try to fix everything, depending on how big of an impact it has and how urgent it is to fix it.
Most posts that I see complaining about blizzard fixing problems come from spiteful players who believe they have suffered for various reasons and want everyone else to suffer 3 times more as payback
Same faction battlegrounds will greatly improve gameplay overall. Matching premades vs other premades would improve it even further.
Faction imbalance is another problem that will likely persist as long as the game has a faction based system. Buffs or nerfs are very unlikely to fix faction imbalance cause it hasn’t done so far in retail (war mode bonuses) or vanilla classic (Horde was weaker than Alliance in both pve and pvp end game content, yet everyone rolled Horde). Furthermore the most played race in retail is the Blood elves by far, despite having a weak racial.
If you wanna tackle faction imbalance with unfair treatment you should be asking blizzard to update humans and night elves with newer and better models than ask for more racials. I bet that would have 10 times the impact of any racial changes

1 Like

1/3 of arena players are undead btw

Stop posting in every thread. You have no clue about anything pvp-related and i’m going to guess you generally have no knowledge of the game. Nobody should have to see your pointless comments everywhere.

Any reason why you thimk that i know nothing?
Also how is that related to the arena pop being 1/3ud?

Right, this is how I got 10 day bans during AV weekend so not so working strategy

Can anybody please communicate with us ??? You are not treating us with any respect (you haven’t for a long time to be fair) . It’s starting to get more annoying than the queues at this point. Can you tell us when? IF? Yes - no ? Something? We’re once again left in the dark here trying to guess . Imagine if you went to a nice restaurant and nobody ever came to take your order, this is exactly how this feels. We’re just left alone. HELLO?

2 Likes
  • We’re adding an enlistment bonus for Alliance players who participate.

Seriously the honor being as bad as it’s at the moment and still taking ages to farm as horde this should have been increased with both factions.

I spent like 30 hours or over on bg ques and bg as horde between Friday and Monday and yeah… I got like next to nothing honor 6-8k including 3K worth of marks, sure buff only alliance honor gains

You get your buff by not having 30 hours of BG queue

By giving alliance anything you are basically admitting that they have it so bad that they need some sort of reward just to get them to play. How about you just turn of racials in pvp and make it fair. Its already a custom fun server anyway.

First you whine about wanting incentive to be and que for pvp as alliance, now you whining that they did it “admitting” that alliance are “bad”.

Alliance is having a gigantic advantage over horde in pvp since day one with the ability to farm honor in full premade group with no queue. You gave us Horde a glimpse at what it feel to have this advantage for a few days, we knew it wouldn’t last long so we had to make premades to finally have a chance to get our pvp gear without wasting so much time.
And now you are giving THEM a bonus ?! What a joke.