Testing Same-Faction Battlegrounds in Burning Crusade Classic

Ohhhhhhhhhhh blizzard was good yesterday but blizzard is bad now that you re not getting it cry more lil zugzuger you ll never get it anyway we all know it xD

4 Likes

Ofcourse the change is comming to EU aswell. They wrote it here on forum. That’s more accurate then a random answer on twitter. The changes are gonna hit “liver servers” (EU servers are also live servers) as they have written, probably gonna come at the same time as NA.

After all the feedback they’ve had during this time, they simply wouldn’t dare to go for a “only NA”.

Where’s our same-faction-BG?

Such a disappointment!!!

Flabbergasted about the poor communication by a multinational. Please hire a few professionals…

the horde nolifers is the reason for this silly change… Everyone knew about the horde queue incoming already the 1st week of classic, you can easily go back and see people saying things like “just wait and see TBC, it will be all horde on pvp servers”. A better solution would be to give more incentive to play alliance instead of making it a one-faction game. As a horde player who want multiplayer pvp, not 1 faction mmo I have personally quit my subscription today.

6 Likes

They definatly should, imagine how dumb ppl they hire to come up with this change to begin with

Apparently it’s not active on the US servers yet either… other then now they suddenly have twice as long queue times as they had yesterday :clown_face:

Edit: oh well, shouldn’t have said anything… seems it went live in the US at the exact same time as here :joy:

1 Like

It’s live on EU now. I joined as “ally” with mask :stuck_out_tongue:

IT’S LIVE BOIS, here we go

insta que as horde! OMG!

faster queues as alliance right now. since alliance has to get first enough to fill a team. The system doesnt even wait 2 minutes and prio alliances as enemys

FINALLY

There is literally no argument against this. 2 hour queues are not fair. There’s still plenty of reason to roll Alliance. Don’t be upset that you no longer get a free 2 hours extra playtime just for picking a faction.

1 Like

Noone is preventing you from playing the game while you wait.

This is amazing and SHOULD STAY!!! However u need to fix so horde cant talk to eachother during the BGS cause that is going to be toxic so fast :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

just quit, bye

Did you just say someone to go to retail after demanding retail change?

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I couldnt stand 50 minutes horde queues… Very useful when I want to farm honor and much more effective than to farm low level alliance out in the world! #morechanges

1 Like

Thank you very much. This is the best thing you have done. Thank you!

1 Like

Ally horde ratio was about 40/60 but queues were 5m/60m.

This was not fair. If you talk about faction balance it should be 4m/6m. But the gap was unbearable.

If ally crybabies dont like pvp why we did punished for months?

You have to keep this!

1 Like

how is that not fair? horde had advantage in bgs, world pvp, hence longer queue - also that was a actizzard created problem by giving horde better racials, better mounts etc

1 Like