Tetrachromancer - Part of the A World Awoken meta achiev

Mercy, please. I can’t do any more hunts. I will go crazy.

1 Like

Did GH with all 60+ alts for days, now creating as many time trials as I can, so much fun…

Don’t even have any alts that can do this, just one character.
I’m missing three colors.

Maybe in 2030

Blizzard respects our time, don’t they? :roll_eyes:

I’m missing sepia too. Given up hunts for a while in the hope it will appear when I come back to them.

I did this at the start of DF. I think it took 1-2 months to get the last colour. I just did it once per week on about 3 chars, so not too bad

1 Like

Well when blizz adding meta for mount people want it instant and asking for nerfs.

1 Like

Ok, so you got lucky. Good for you, really. Not everyone has that though.
With the current droprate you can, if extremly unlucky, never get it.
Am not alone with having done countless hunts over many months without any luck. Doing them each day. This is not a good gameplay design. Pls look up the droprate and see.

Ya i have farmed way lower drop rate stuff, just get it like everyone else.

You posted in another thread that it was good they hotfixed and increased chances for the noble garden carpet mount and you got it due to it. But when it comes to something you already have people have to just “farm it out”? You’re so silly.

0.4% farm on a 10+ min annoying side objective farm is not even close to any other farm in the game rn.

Usually you go in, kill a boss and go for a 1% drop chance on it, that’s a farm, short duration and you know whether you get it within 5 min.

Hunts is a way worse compared to 99% of other farms in this game, saying otherwise is rediculous and dishonest.

1 Like

You literally had way more than a year to get them.

1 Like

Carpet was only for one week, this is forever.

Got Love rocket, headless horseman and many other event mount drops and they are nowhere near as bad to farm as the hunts lmao.

You get a recolor of a companion, not a mount, it’s not supposed to be such a slog to get that reward.

They removed seethless slug which was easier to get than this.

1 Like

Maybe this meta achivement is just not for u, there is plenty of easier stuff u can get ingame.

Literally have everything else done including the seething slug, you have no ground to even say that as an argument lmao.

Then just keep going it will drop later on.

I will, that doesn’t mean I shouldn’t go against this idiotic practice of an achievement. I’m glad they removed the seething slug achiev from the meta, even tho I got it before they removed it or even announced the meta.

Just because I’m not affected by something doesn’t mean I have to be ok with it. If you think a 0.4% chance on a 10+ min farm for a silly color is good game design or just means people need to grind more you are genuinely extremely toxic and it’s a matter of time before you’ll hit one of these roadblocks and lose your mind over it because it will affect you.

I’m for bettering the game and valueing peoples effort put into it, this farm is not valueing anything and it holds no prestige because it’s based on sheer extreme luck and it’s one of the worst the game has to offer.

1 Like

384 total hunts and no luck yet (edit, since needing brown bakar only)

How do you even find how many you’ve done :D. I think since the start of DF I’m a few hundred in too.

Yeah, and it still hasnt droped yet…

I farm achievs, mounts etc. With they adding the Meta acheiv, the Tetrachromancer gets even more annoying. And i am not alone with missing “one” from that achiev for this long time.