Texture Flickering in different Colors

Hy all!

As the Title suggests, since my NVIDIA driver updated itself (around March) I have this weird issue with texture, especially with light blue colored ones such as waterfalls, fogs, clouds and other things. Occasionally, they start to flicker in different kind of colors, such as sharp red, yellow, green or blue. I don’t know what the color depends on. At first I was okay, it will be fixed in a while, with a driver update I thought, but it didn’t, and now I’m starting to get a little bit frustrated, because I can’t ride my newly recieved Netherdrake, because it flickers too :frowning:
I’ve re-installed 442.50 version, switched to Direct12x from 11, but the problem is still there (On Dx12 and Dx11 alike). Does someone have a solution for this? It’s only occuring in WoW.
My graph card is a NVIDIA GeForce 1050GTX

It’s generally recommended to always be on the latest driver version for your graphics card, as updates can include bugfixes and feature updates, so being on an old version can cause some trouble.

Nvidia generally release a new driver version every month, and 442.50 was released back in February, so updating to the latest would be the first thing I’d suggest trying.

The problem still persists after downloading the latest driver.
This is the issue I have, i managed to screen shot it
imgur. com/a/xgPX7ys
imgur. com/a/yBAQ08e

Try to delete the Cache folder. That doesn’t look like a GPU driver issue. The wrong texture is being loaded.

1 Like