Thank you Blizzard for a lovely game

Well put. My thoughts exactly. <3

2 Likes

That’s quite a rare opinion to hear lately

no it’s not, you only feel that way because you don’t socialize at all and you only read the forums to stay updated on the game. Also remember the majority of people don’t go on to these depressing forums… the average player is just playing the game and you’re never going to hear their opinion, because they simply just don’t care enough

2 Likes

You seem to know a lot about me

EDIT: That was sarcasm, btw

1 Like

Sarcasm must be your second… or third language, brother. :sweat_smile:

Just like you’d ask someone to point out what makes it a bad game.

What exactly makes it good for you?

Nah, it’s just that some people aren’t brilliant enough to get that they’re making fun of themselves

For me a major good and important thing about the game right now is the overall theme of it… as an example i hated BFA only because it consisted of trolls and dinosaurs.

All i’m saying is i’m happy that we didn’t get another expansion revolved around dinosaurs, trolls, nagas and tentacles… and that in it self is enough for a pretty casual player like me to feel the game is good, however i also have other reasons for liking it, but thats the most important.

1 Like

i am very grateful for a pvp vendor, seeing them at Enclave… that alone filled me with hope for this expansion. same goes for covenant spells, a massive addition overall of active and fun to press abilities. tmog of s1 and s2 so far ( at least pvp ) isnt mentioned a lot but i like as well. must say both raids so far i really enjoy to play.

that concludes my positive list of things so i better stop there.

1 Like

You need to understand that people make these videos because they care, not because they hate the game. Sure, the games in a bad state, it’s also still somewhat enjoyable. However, it could be better, it should be better. People are quitting as a last resort because we’re not seeing the changes that are being asked for. It’s not that they don’t want to play WoW, it’s that they want to play a better WoW.

I am hopeful with the new hirings and leadership that things will turn around, but it will be a long process and no easy feat. It’s a good time for players and content creators to take a break from the game because of the state its currently in. If you’re still enjoying it, great. If not, take this time for a break. The ‘quitting’ posts in most cases are a good thing. It shares why players are quitting and what they feel, so hopefully Blizzard can make the positive changes players are asking for.

I think overall players don’t want ‘required grinds’, and they don’t want excessive borrowed power systems. They also want better gearing systems for both PvP and PvE. If gearing feels bad, the game feels bad. After all, that is one of the main reasons why we play, to gear up. I also hope that in making changes they don’t forget about PvP. This season has been the worst season I’ve ever played I think. Players are tired of getting 1 shot through multiple defensives, its absurd. On the other hand some players will be having fun with it. But when all the top rated players are saying it’s bad, it’s bad. I feel like they don’t take any feed back on board and continue to make bad changes. Pretty sure the devs don’t play the game, because how could they when it’s such a clear mess. If they do, they need to start listening to the community and not their instincts and egos.

I persolaly like shadowlands because of amount of content. I play like 3 hours a day and there is too many things to keep up.
I like farming rares and pvp in korthia.
Maw is very dark and edgy and I dont feel there like adventurer/commander/champion who one shot everything.
I play arenas and bgs with with my friends.
I like covenant cosmetic rewards and feel of commitment to one faction.
Torghast is fun with all the amazing perks and spells.
I wish I had more time to do raid and m+

I dont know why people complain but for someone with life and obligations this game offers loads of entertainment.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.