Thank you Blizzard for item level 68 Honor gear

As I said in some similar thread, they should have put the equivalent of 460 on the vendor, just like how it used to be after a season ended. It’s still not quite similar since ilvl has rating requirements again, but it’s the last bunch of the weekly conquest cap and would have been a great help for those playing alts in pvp.

If i remember right we should be getting pvp vendors back in shadowlands. Wich should be way better than just filling some stupid conquest bar. And well the blue pvp gear from wins always has been disenchanting garbage

The complaint about the pre-legion system I most frequently heard is that people don’t want to feel like their pve escapades were a waste of time when they pop in to play pvp.

Which is a bit funny when you consider that most classes/specs still wanted different stat allocation during bfa for both modes, and in previous expansions you could use pve currency to buy pvp sets.

1 Like

Thank you is not quite the words I would have used :crazy_face:
Feels like they said something similar to that to their casual pvpers/bgers tho.

just craft ur self full set of ilvl 86 gear ?

Why are you expecting better gear for the equivalent of WQ content ?

Unranked Conquest gear is already more than enough for unranked PvP and world PvP.

Because PvE endgame content provides that, so it feels unfair that PvP doesn’t.

3 Likes

If I remember correctly the problem with resilience at least was that it became the number one stat to just stack and all other stats became sort of inferior? So people didnt like being so pigeon holed. And then of course the pve players who cried because their epic raid gear wasnt destroying pvpers.

As a pvper I would welcome two sets of gear progression.

I find it boring that if I farm pvp gear that then a bunch of pve content wont give me anything anymore.

Why dont they introduce both a pvp and pve stat and add armor enchants that can only be obtained through the specific content that add this stat to any piece. Reducing damage taken and increasing damage done in that content.

Lets say fully mythic geared is ilvl 140 but you’ll have no pvp enchants. A fresh character is ilvl 70. You would be roughly as effective as ilvl 100 pvp player with pvp enchants.

To become as effective as ilvl 140 player you would have to progress through pvp.

Same way vice versa. You would get a head start but be around the average.

Or simply have two different ilvls for each piece of gear. A pvp and pve ilvl. Pve content drops high pve power ilvl but low pvp and vice versa. You can upgrade each type of ilvl through upgrades so you dont need two sets

It’s very underwhelming

my problem isnt with mandatory pve in general, but raid superiority above anything

if only some decision makers understood that doing 1/20 job when you enjoy doing 1/5 or 1/2 or 1/3 feels like :poop:
it lowers my enjoyment and i get bored from the game faster thanks to such focus on my least favourite mode

They just have to amp up that Versatility stat. Only way currently. And make it so that PvE Tanking gets Versatility from Raids and Dungeons.

1 Like

Because Im coming from MoP era of gaming and this is a joke and unacceptable. In the past at every prepatch you could buy Conquest with honor until the next expansion launches. PvPers gained gear through doing PvP as it should have always been. But I do understand why you as a DH would defend retarded PvE crap like a sychophant.

10K hp difference is very major now that he scaling is gone, which would be 100% okay if we could enjoy PvP and gearing atleast few more weeks. And no. I despise PvE so will not participate and besides nobody is going to take 10K hp player to Mythic+ for free and I am not going to start paying for it now either.

But unranked conquest gear is more rewarding than any PVE casual gear sources if you’re dedicated enough, so why bother about combatant gear ? Blue PvP drops are just catch-up gear, and conquest gear is the real reward for unranked PvP.

I’m a casual who barely take part in group content and got heroic quality gear for most of BFA… (I’m mostly taking part in the economy with unranked PvP for gearing) From world PvP & conquest gear. I doubt I “deserved” that kind of ilvl from the kind of content I did, especially when you take into account the flag WF received for giving one piece of heroic quality fear every two weeks.

But they do, you just focus on the wrong part of pvp gearing

This kind of retarded comment doesn’t help you tbh.

So what ? Conquest gear is a participation reward at this point. Two hours of WPvP gives you normal raid quality gear every week, and heroic quality gear if you’re consistent enough (I dropped the ball in 8.3 but I was pretty consistent from 8.0 to 8.2).

It’s not hard, there’s enough conquest sources in WPVP to get decent gear for barely any effort. It’s more than enough, bad complaining about blue drops is meaningless as conquest is the actual gear progression.

It’s far from being an engaging gear progression (Wpvp chests are a better source of conquest than BGs as you can get 50 conquest per hour from Nazjatar rather than 40 per day from bgs) but it’s already more rewarding than most casual gear sources (only beaten by horrific visions)

It’s not though, not really.

In BFA, most classes want haste-versa, and almost no piece provides that out of the conquest gear pool. All my gear apart from azerite pieces comes from 5masks (also obv not the pieces that can’t come from there).

In terms of effort it’s also pretty comparable to doing +10s, which would provide you with far better ilevel, while still being a pretty forgiving M+ bracket, i.e. casual.

Then, in Slands, according to reports, it takes an enormous amount of time investment into gearing via non-ranked PvP, for gear that gets outclassed by stuff acquired from +2s.

Why put in any of that time into getting gear via PvP, if you can just cruise through some +2 5mans, apart from sheer stubborness?

Stop lying.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.