Thank you blizzard - game is rly rly fun atm :)

I just played some 2s and not gonna lie, this was the most fun I ever had - 10min damp games - cant use kidney cus it helps the enemies more than it helps my team. Feels good when their hp goes up while in kidney. Great design when even discs start playing conflict major vs rog/disc :smiley:

Thank you for the worst season there ever was!
might consider /afk till shadowlands - this season is just the biggest meme ever

PS: little suggestion to maybe start fixing things :slight_smile: reduce EVERY corruption by 50% in arena and fix Fing conflict major, how is it a thing that ferals/warrs/(and all classes that their stuns do int dmg) not trigger conflict major?

1 Like

How does it feel to not 100-0 players in a kidney ?
I just cant feel sorry after dying 6billion times in kidney+auto tentacle procc while the enemy had 0 cds up

you are right btw

7 Likes

no , this topic is about corruptions wym

BFA PvP was designed by PvErs for PvErs. Or atleast thats how it looks and feels from Wrath perspective. To me Arenas will probably be unplayable until I can slowly grind 460 CP through other activities than the actual Arenas. Feels pretty bad.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.